How to report an auto complete glitch?

Options

Hey, sorry this site is confusing on my phone and idk where to report.

Basically, i was going to pic an objective from the chocolate box and clicked on one to complete (300 red, 180 blue, etc.). After i clicked it i exited out of the game and came back in the game and went back to the chocolate box. I saw that my objective completed and I was confused. So, i picked another option to complete and thought about if exiting out does the glitch to auto complete... and it does.

if you click on an objective, accept the challenge, and exit out right after and reload the app it auto completes.

how do I report?

Best Answer

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@SpartanBluu

Hello!

Well that's interesting! I'm gonna try it before they fix it! LoL

At the bottom of this page you'll see Contact Us. That's where you need to go to report this glitch. Be sure to tell them how many tasks you're able to complete in a day. I can only do 1, but it can be between 1 and 3. They've rolled it out with a variety of options to see how it goes over. I had the ability to do 3 in a day when it first showed up in my game, but that was reduced to 1 when they pushed it out to larger groups.

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@SpartanBluu

Hello!

Well that's interesting! I'm gonna try it before they fix it! LoL

At the bottom of this page you'll see Contact Us. That's where you need to go to report this glitch. Be sure to tell them how many tasks you're able to complete in a day. I can only do 1, but it can be between 1 and 3. They've rolled it out with a variety of options to see how it goes over. I had the ability to do 3 in a day when it first showed up in my game, but that was reduced to 1 when they pushed it out to larger groups.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?