[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Comments

• shardab04
    shardab04 Posts: 6 Level 2

I love candy crush so much I go to sleep on it and wake back up to candy crush no matter how my day is I have to play candy crush it just makes my day so much better #TheCrushIsReal

• Orora
    Orora Posts: 1 Newbie

I love to play candy crush because it helps me with my anxiety. It empties my brain and makes me happy 🤗

#TheCrushIsReal

• AstonMartin
    AstonMartin Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited February 2020

Whenever I am angry 😠 or stressed I always have Candy Crush on my side of its either on my tablet or my phone and is always there on my side.

that way when I play it I always calm down a lot and ready for whatever the rest of the day throws at me.

#TheCrushIsReal

😎

• shardab04

love candy crush so much I go to sleep on it and wake back up to candy crush no matter how my day is I have to play candy crush it just makes my day so much better #TheCrushIsReal

• shardab04

love candy crush so much I go to sleep on it and wake back up to candy crush no matter how my day is I have to play candy crush it just makes my day so much better #TheCrushIsReal

• shardab04

• shardab04

• shardab04

• TiggerDee
    TiggerDee Posts: 6 Level 2

#THECRUSHISREAL

I love Candy Crush Saga, as well as many of the other King games for the challenges it poses. I love playing it to pass the time, but more so to keep my mind active and sharpen my critical thinking and problem solving. I enjoy the special competitions and events as much as just paying the game itself.

February 26

• lslav65
    lslav65 Posts: 1 Newbie

#TheCrushIsReal y’all!!

The licorice, wrapped candies and the coconut wheels

The striped, the sprinkled and gold bar deals

There is Tiffi, a hand switch and tiny little fish

Bubble Gum Troll, Party booster and the UFO so you just can’t miss!

I love this game, the levels and unlimited lives

Although I love Rami and the Candy pet challenge ... I just want to finish this level 3439 with a fresh set of five.

❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?