⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why don't I see my facebook friends when playing candy crush saga. I'm no longer receiving help .

Options
dened
dened Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm not receiving help from my friends either

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @dened Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! I need few more details please...

1) What device are you using to play the game?

2) Can you please post a screenshot of how it looks when you open a level? I would like to take a look at the screen where we click "Play" the level;

With regards to Lives, there is still issue going on, and a fix is not here yet! So, you will have to be bit more patient to receive and send lives in the game!

Please post your reply by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below. Please let me know if you need further assistance with posting the screenshot or anything else.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• dened
    dened Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm using a Samsung tablet. Can I post screen shot with the tablet or will a laptop be better?

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Either should be fine for troubleshooting. The lives issue was resolved with an update today. You can check to make sure your tablet ran it. With a screenshot PummyRaj will be better able to help.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@dened Have you made sure the game still has access to your Facebook friends list? That automatically expires after 90 days. Check here how to get the permission back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?