⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

About the game

Options
ziggy53
ziggy53 Posts: 72 Level 2

If you read the email u guys sent to me u would think u were going to help some way but to no surprise to me u guys didn't the last several day begging around to u all. For help was waisted I have to start all over again first 667 levels lost .thec2nd timev73 levels lost they will not be a third time thank for nothing

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ziggy53 !

I didn't quite understand the issue.

Have you lost all your levels in the game?

Have you tried reconnecting the game to the Facebook or King account where you saved the game?

If you still strugge with getting your levels back, please email Player Support so they can restore them manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @ziggy53

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

I am so sorry for your problem. Anyway I've arrived so you don't have to be disappointed.😎

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are active, expired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

If none of the steps in the support pages helps to get back your levels, please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu on a mobile device, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Thank you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ziggy53 !

I didn't quite understand the issue.

Have you lost all your levels in the game?

Have you tried reconnecting the game to the Facebook or King account where you saved the game?

If you still strugge with getting your levels back, please email Player Support so they can restore them manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

• ziggy53
    ziggy53 Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

Would you plzz look an ck on the number for me 2638930369536675

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @ziggy53. You have to follow the information that @Crazy Cat Lad posted above. Player support can get your progress back. Click on this link "contact us" and give them all the information. They can manually go into your account to get your progress back. It can't be done here in this community. Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?