⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to get back unlinked game?

salima_A
salima_A Posts: 1 Newbie

unlinked account to fcbk or email was on my phone. One person logged in with his account and after logging out my account disappeared.

how can i get back my unlinked account?

please help.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator

Hello @salima_A and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I want to make sure I understand the issue. So you have been playing the game on your phone but have never saved it by playing either through FB or King.com correct? After someone else played on your phone and then logged out of their account - when you went to play the game - you were back on level 1 correct? I have noticed the game does that when I have temporarily logged out of my account on my phone.

You will need to contact player support to get help with this problem but in future I recommend playing the game either through FB or your king.com account so that you can ensure your progress is saved in case of any unforeseen problems.

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @salima_A If your game has connected to wrong Facebook account, please check this page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?