⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy store

Why can’t I buy anything from the candy store. It won’t let me even get to the candy store.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator

Hello @DANETTEJACKSON772 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. Are your gold bars showing up in your game display? When you click on them - can you see the candy shop? Can yo please send me a screen shot, so I can have a better idea of what is going on? Also can you tell me what make and model platform you are playing on.

There are also a few basic steps you can do that sometimes will clear up a temporary glitch:

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @DANETTEJACKSON772

Could you post a screen shot of the issue if this is still happening in your game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?