Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Quick question @freb Was this ⬆⬆⬆ necessary?

I mean... Someone -in this case Community Manager Extraordinaire, @Pounawea- took the time to write an informative Post to only have someone, who not only plays the King Games -from what you wrote, at least CCS- but who is also a Member of King Games' Community (basically, someone who is full-blown into the King thing, IYKWIM), come and muddle the Thread with needless jibber-jabber... Think about it: with so many things to read, do, create, etc. around here, was this the best you could do?

💡Since you are fairly new to the Community, allow me to use this opportunity to give you a little -unsolicited yet clearly needed- Tip ➡ You still have time to return to your post and "Edit" it.

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

PS: Almost forgot! ➡You might want to read -or re-read if you've already done so- the Community's House Rules (the third bullet point in the last part might prove to be particularly eye-opening).

• [Deleted User]

Quick question @Aine ➡ Was this ⬆⬆⬆ necessary?

I mean... Someone -in this case Community Manager Extraordinaire, @Pounawea- took the time to write an informative Post to only have someone, who not only plays the King Games -from what you wrote, at least CCS- but who is also a Member of King Games' Community (basically, someone who is full-blown into the King thing, IYKWIM), come and muddle the Thread with needless jibber-jabber... Think about it: with so many things to read, do, create, etc. around here, was this the best you could do?

💡Since you are fairly new to the Community, allow me to use this opportunity to give you a little -unsolicited yet clearly needed- Tip ➡ You still have time to return to your post and "Edit" it.

PS: Almost forgot! ➡You might want to read -or re-read if you've already done so- the Community's House Rules (the info in the First Title might prove to be particularly eye-opening).

• [Deleted User]

Hi @David_Lipscomb! 👋Welcome to the Community!

✔️ I understand your frustration...trust me, we all get a little discombobulated when something in the Game isn't working as it should.

💡 Have you tried posting your issue in the Community's Support Section? This is usually the best way to have your issue solved as CMs are always roaming the Section and helping Members and it is also a place where you might find other Members who have the issue or -even better and what most oftenly ends up happening- more than a few Members who will provide you with info on how to solve your issue.

If you haven't done that yet, I strongly suggest do. ↪️ Go HERE (you'll see the "Ask a Question" tab on the right side of the screen) and submit a question regarding describing your issue.

ℹ️ PS: To give you a head start on this, I am tagging my friend & Community Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas who is the King of King when it comes to these matters.

• David_Lipscomb
    David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2

Pounawea,

Thank you for the update.

having posted my comments I have now discovered that the Booster wheel on my account and the fabulous five option have both now reappeared. Thank you to whoever remedied this and listened to the comments.

Please check your accounts if you have had similar problems.

I only need to have the Bot reinstated or improved and I may get past level 6021 finally

Enjoy your day

David

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?