⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wheel and Extra Moves stuck on loading/ connecting

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @sweetnezz !

I moved your post to this thread in the same topic.

Could you post your Game ID here so the tech team can look into it?

How to find the ten or eleven digit Game User ID, check here.

• David_Lipscomb
    David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2

Sukanta,

I have the same problem no booster wheel available as it says it is loading but doesn't. Contacted apple support all updates done and checked on AppStore no updates there.

It is an issue that King needs to resolve as the game not functional ing properly.

• lizekasdk
    lizekasdk Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi

I have the same problem can't connect to candy shop and the booster wheel keep spinning, stuck in one level.

User id 11150142513

• David_Lipscomb
    David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2

Lizekasdk,

The booster wheel and bot has been restored for me.

Hopefully as it seems a general issue this can be resolved for you as well.

Keep Smiling.

David

• arezou13
    arezou13 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there. My user name is arezou13 and my user id is 7839676862 and my boosters and extra moves are never connected! What should I do?

• Copis1975
    Copis1975 Posts: 2 Newbie

I can't connect to the store to buy boosters with my gold bars when I have a lot. What can i do ?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Please update your game and clear the cache. If it is still like this, please go to support !!!

To get help straight from the game: Switch to the in-game gear and tap the question mark. You will be redirected to help. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you can't find the problem or the steps provided don't solve it, scroll to the bottom of the same help page and tap "Contact Us" to go to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

Good Luck

• acwabc
    acwabc Posts: 0 Newbie

For the last few levels , about every third one or so , I cannot buy or spin for extra moves. I am on level 1987 right now'. So I think 1984, 81 and 82 down to one move and tried to purchase, and could not. Frustrating !

• Annvee
    Annvee Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

This is happening to me too, keeps getting stuck on the wheel and keeps saying connection error etc. Help please!

ID 2174835187

• qapla
    qapla Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited February 2020

When I try to connect to the candy shop, bonus wheel, buy lives or spend gold bars, I get the loading wheel forever. I've cleared cache, uninstalled game, restarted and reinstalled. Nothing helps.

User 10187207795

Device: Galaxy S10 plus

Logged in through Kingdom

Candy Crush version 1.170.0.2

Level 2654

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?