๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Aine
    Aine Posts: 52 Level 3

Wow..threats? Okay...

• David_Lipscomb
    David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2

Apologies for yet another posting.

The bot has also now been restored.

And for those interested Level 6021 finally completed !

David

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

What is bubblegum pop?

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020

quote:

What is bubblegum pop?

When we arrive at level 6531, we will find this out...

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited February 2020

Hi Friends!

A warm hello to our forum veterans and a warm welcome to our forum New-Bees.

I understand that everyone wants to discuss the upcoming changes. Please feel free to do so. We are all players here, including myself.

In fact, I lost my build-a-bot a long, long time ago. It was upsetting for me at first. It forced me to change my strategies in the game. It made it more challenging. Yet it didn't take away from a lot of the enjoyment that I had in simply playing. Change can be difficult to accept, but it is always possible to adapt. We often come out better on the other side and find we have received something better in exchange. ๐Ÿคฉ We are Crushers, after all. Puzzles are our thing.

Here are the Community Rules for Posting. I can tell you that respectful, responsible, and on-topic discussion is welcome. You may see posts get removed, but the most frequent reason for that is that they are not written in English. Please note that our rules require us to write in English only.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿญโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿณ

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Community Guidelines For Posting

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/comment/324505

Thank you everyone for your help. I love being a part of this Community because we are friendly and respectful, and we all are passionate about our games! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2

Hi @Pounawea

Thanks for the update. Gosh, there are some strong reactions here. Please remember everyone this is a game which we all choose to play. If the game is no longer fun, for whatever reason, just walk away. I'm hopeful, however, that CCS will remain a great way to spend my time. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?