⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Answers

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2

This is an account level issue rather than a game/device issue, so uninstalling/reinstalling has no effect other than to lose you the bonuses you had already accrued.

I've now had this problem for nearly 2 weeks and this thread hasn't been updated by anyone from King in all that time. They said they were looking at it, but really, how long does it take to look at something and respond with some information. Is this not happening to enough people yet to warrant a response?

Where are the forum admins? can't they pester King for a response? If not then why is there even a support forum here.

• FICS85
    FICS85 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm enable to use some of the featurings of the game because i can't connect...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community Here is a link:

Please search for your device and the problem. https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Otherwise please come back! Good luck

• FICS85
    FICS85 Posts: 1 Newbie

The same problem keep happening

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

OK, it seems you are having problems similar to what is going on over here.

And it looks like it has not been resolved at this time; so we will be told to wait a bit for the solution, for it is on their (department which handles such things) timetable for when they shall fix this...

• Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2

Thats whats been happening to me for last few days, fix it king

• Shonegold69
    Shonegold69 Posts: 4 Newbie

After a week of this mine has finally sorted itself out. Hope it's not temporary!

• Steve789
    Steve789 Posts: 8 Level 2

It’s interesting that they can’t fix the connection error for my profile without me losing all my bonuses. But I still get the advertisements coming in no trouble.

I wonder if there is something else going on here?!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• baldybelly
    baldybelly Posts: 0 Newbie

Am disgusted in the way I have been treated. I feel conned, ignored and totally appalled by the LACK of 'HELP' FROM A NON EXISTENT REAL HUMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE! Am not the only person with the same issues. Does anyone actually check reviews etc???!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?