Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3

Please don’t change anything in build a bot let it stay as it is. Still king has not fixed it the grand “FIX” please bring back our right to choose the board.

• dhmh
    dhmh Posts: 13 Level 2

😕Hi..they changed how far you can go on this..After i got to the max they used to have a 10 min bomb then if you continued they would have the 10 min special candy combo..why did they  discontinue that? i enjoy having the extra time with boosters as i dont buy any..and then they go and limit the chocolate box to 1 combo per day..there will be alot of players quitting..😓

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,466 Candy Moderator

Hi @dhmh . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Have discussion here about updates and upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga 👇️

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members. We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

To our old time members, I came here to see what the players were saying and I truly wish that I could wave a magic wand over this game and bring it back to the way that it used to be. I can only hope that the studio has bigger and better plans ahead and that they are revealed soon. I am very, very upset that our Didi and Rami might be leaving the game. I look forward to playing every single Monday. I love to watch them grow and then give us our sweet treats.

I have loved playing the Sugar Drop challenge and going back down to some of my favorite levels but the levels are 6000+ now and to scroll down takes forever so I had to stop doing that.

The Build-a-Bot I don't even want to go there. Lately when I close the game it's still full but when I open the game the next morning it's back at the beginning.

So hopefully we see some new and better events coming real soon. *fingers crossed*. Thank you all for posting your thoughts here.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Hi when are new levels coming? I've been waiting for 3 weeks now

Welcome, newcomer.

Update your game, new stuff every Wednesday...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?