⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch on the same level for months

Options
aestrella1022
aestrella1022 Posts: 8 Level 2
I’ve asked for support several months ago, last year. There is a glitch on my current level and I have passed this level many times but it won’t move me forward, I have spent way too much money wasted on this level and need help pls!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @aestrella1022, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please give me few details::  

1) Which game are you having this issue in -- Candy Crush OR Farm Heroes?
    2) What level you are on?  Can you provide a screenshot of your game map?
    3) What device are you using? 
    4) Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom?

Please post back all these details by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • aestrella1022
    Options
    I’m using an iPhone and through Facebook and/or Kingdom and I still can’t get moved up to next level. It’s been almost a year. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @aestrella1022

I'm looking at your screenshot and at the top of your screen I can see that you've completed the Jelly collection but I don't see the cherries on your screen and there's no check mark indicating completion. Do you know for sure that the cherries have dropped through the bottom to complete the level?
    It looks like they'd fall down from where the frog is sitting. 
    Let us know. We want to see you get un-stuck! 

• aestrella1022
    Options

No, no cherries as I mentioned there is a glitch, I’ve completed all the boxes and there has never been a cherry 🍒 to drop down, it’s been over a year and I can’t move forward. There are no cherries that ever show up or drop down, can we please just move to next level?

• aestrella1022
    Options

I still haven’t received a resolution to this issue. Can someone please help fix this level and move it to the next level??? This has been a problem for a very long time.

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

You need to move frog so that the last cherry would drop! The frog is blocking the path where the ingredients are supposed to be dropping.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hey, you need to move the bloated frog to anywhere outside those candy cane fences; simple as that.

See here for a demonstration, you're welcome...

• aestrella1022
    Options

Once again I clear all bubbles and there is NO sign of cherries 🍒 the frog doesn’t move, I tried several times moving the frog 🐸 and there isn’t an option to move it, even when I use my extra option to swipe the move, I spent more money in hopes something different happens and nothing. Again, it’s been over a year and many times asking for help. I’m wasting money on this game and if you noticed, I’m in a high level so I’m aware how to play the game. Can you pls help me or just move it to the next level, there is a glitch!! Honestly there is a glitch!

• aestrella1022
    Options

The fence does not move or disappear or I can’t move it

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

There is no glitch, you just don't understand how the frog works.

In the second screenshot the frog is NOT FULL, therefore of course it will not move.

Watch this walktrough for level 4395 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOQKB9UEjh0

Read here about the frog and how to and when to use it: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/search/label/Frogs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?