Missing you candy peoples

2»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members. We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Marzia333 and all members, 🖐️

When we visit other threads always read page 1 first!! It has all the information you need to understand and reply.

I would love to see you participating!! ❤️

Keep Crushing 😊

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4

Thank you dare😊😊

• cyndi58
    cyndi58 Posts: 4 Newbie

All my friends disappeared. I use FB. Is there another way to get friends

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hi @cyndi58 , I have had that happen, both on a phone device and on pc.

If you are using a phone device try this first to see if it helps: Have you tried logging out of the game and clearing the cache in the app? You'll also need to turn your phone off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on. After you turn in back on, go look for an update to the app. Sometimes the game gets out of sync, especially if there is an update waiting.

I you are using another device you can get answers to the most frequent device issues here 

Let us know if this helps with that issue 😀

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4

Nobody miss me😣😣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?