⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to all the lives that people sent me???

Options
Rose_Weber
Rose_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2

When I played last night, I had about 320 lives that people had sent me. Today they are all gone. What happened and how do I get them back???

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah OK!

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. 

Lives can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook. If you play on a mobile device, technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device can cause that the Lives can sometimes reset.

Bear in mind also that if you have hundreds of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can reset the mailbox to free some memory and improve the game's functionality.

So, I recommend to try to use the Lives when they come in and not storing them up since they are saved in the game's cache memory and not backed up anywhere like your levels and Gold Bars.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Since Lives are free items sent between players and not purchased nor registered in our system, they cannot be restored.

If you lose or have any issues with purchases, then email Player Support and they will replace all the purchased items.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?