⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Turn off hints

Options
ElainevT
ElainevT Posts: 3 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Support

I had to stop playing this game. It is SO frustrating that after a play, two seconds later, they are "suggesting" what the next play should be. I am not stupid. I know when and where I want to play and do not WANT your help or suggestions. I am done with this inane game.

Comments

• Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

Hi @ElainevT, you can turn off the hints through the settings button. Click on the settings button on the top right of your screen, select Features and then deselect Hints. Hope that helps! 🤞👍😊

• ElainevT
    Options

Really? I have about 6 emails from King Community saying that is the way the game works and the hint cannot be turned off.

• Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options
  • ElainevT
    Options

I did. I was just commenting that I, and my friends, stopped playing it years ago because we were told the hint was part of the game and could not be turned off.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Slide it to the left, simple as that...

• jjputt
    jjputt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm done. Now I have to wait over 1220 minutes to get another life.thats bs. On the positive note makes it easy to quit.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Another one with clock problems, eh?

Go here, fix it...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

@jjputt there is a way to fix it. I'm not sure if it works anymore but please give it a try. Take your total minutes and divide it by 24 to get a number of days. Then go to your settings on your mobile device and move the date forward that number of days. If your game is still open, close and refresh. Open the game and it should be back. Then go back into your settings and bring the date back to today's date.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?