📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch on the same level for months

Options
2»

Answers

• aestrella1022
    aestrella1022 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I cleared bubbles again and the lines (fence) near the frog 🐸 does not break, there is a glitch, can you pls help

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

If you've forgotten how to move a fully bloated frog from one part of a board to another, go back & play level 606...

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

Omg, I just can't do this anymore. Good luck on your endeavor, aestrella.

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

Sometimes, ya gotta wash ya hands about it; let 'em sink or sink deeper (oops!) swim...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone

There is nothing wrong with the level.

For this level problem is misunderstand with cherry drop. see my picture below, how to frog move. play step by step, you can pass easily. Play this level normally, Forget about Frog. Think there is a popcorn instead of frog. so your work is break the popcorn right? Then you have to hit the popcorn, to break, ok Hit him 3 times, then pick it with the mouse pointer or finger. and check And see your frog will be mapped to landing square, see picture 

When you find this map of frog, click any free space on the mouse pointer. Absolutely where you will be profited. Because it bursts like warped candy but once. see where i clicked,

See Cherry has fallen  

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/422787#Comment_422787

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members. We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

@aestrella1022 please check out the print screens that @Sukanta_Biswas posted above. You have to click on the frog and then click somewhere else on the board so that the frog can move.

• aestrella1022
    aestrella1022 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Lol you can’t do this any more?!? That’s not professional of you, but sorry you were not able to assist. I obviously read what you said and also tried it.

sorry you are not patience enough to assist your loyal customers. As much as it’s frustrating for you, it’s just as frustrating for me. I’ll just cancel all the games and send a note to Apple, Inc. as well as Community King with further feedback.

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

I'm a regular user as you, aestrella, I'm not affiliated with King. As you can see, we all here to assist you.

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

*non-employee here*

So it's an Apple thing now, eh?

There have been ~140 episodes (give or take) since that level came out, have ya been parked on that one the whole time?

Wow, that's gotta be rough...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?