Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend

It's sad that my favorite game is now dropping to my least favorite game. I always cleared the new episode every Wednesday on Windows 10. I didn't play at all last week and just brought in the daily reward. I have some boosters on mobile that I wasn't using because it's not as advanced as Windows 10. Last night I completed to the end which is 6455. I went to play 6456 on Windows 10 to see if my Didi would show up and it didn't. I might just play on mobile but I can see my interest is dwindling. I am having more fun talking to players like you and others than actually playing the game. Sad huh?

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3

I haven’t had didi in a long time. I am at level 6295

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

Not very exciting or something to look forward to. Just another obstacle like licorice, waffles or pink bows....

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

I've been diligently hoarding boosters. I do the Sugar Drop harvest twice a day, can't get the third one. I usually see Didi later in the day, so can't confirm that it's gone for good yet. I do not auto-update and still have Booster Bot. He'll be gone at some point, I'm sure, so I'm making the most of it and trying to make progress. It wouldn't take a bunch of rocket scientists to push the ad videos out to everyone. They have the ability, they just choose not to do it. I don't think that putting up with monotonous ads for a slim chance of getting 5 more moves to pass a level will cut into their profit; every click and redirection through the ad IS profit. For Pete's sake...millions of clicks a day is enough.

For me, this game was the gateway to other games. I played this first, I liked it, I downloaded and play others because of it. Making it so incredibly difficult to play will have the opposite effect and turn new players away. I had left it for a long time and came back to it because of the addition of ways to get boosters, and now all of those things are being removed.

When I think about the developers in the Studio I see Bob Cratchit being ordered to work by Ebenezer Scrooge. "Harder!! I said I wanted it harder to play! We're not here to GIVE them what they want!! They need a reason to BUY what they need to play!!!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mwah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhhhhhh it's good to be the King!!! πŸ’²πŸ’ΈπŸ’²πŸ’ΈπŸ’²

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

New features?

Hmmm...Although, I didn't make big progress in CCS, still, I'm very curious to see those new features!

Oh yeah!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Not very exciting or something to look forward to. Just another obstacle like licorice, waffles or pink bows...

Oh, so you want to see this?

OK then, see.

Just another obstacle, that part...

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

quote:

New features?

Hmmm...Although, I didn't make big progress in CCS, still, I'm very curious to see those new features!

Oh yeah!

That's the spirit, a real gung-ho attitude right there.

As you would say, you will gonna luv it (one of the few that will)...

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

I know what you see now. You see your favorite features getting taken away from you. This seems to be completely overshadowing the fact of new features replacing them soon. All I can say is please be patient and wait for these new features. They might be even better!

• LisaMarie
    LisaMarie Posts: 37 Level 2

Really miss Didi & Rami. They were most of the draw for me on CCS lately. I play way less since they haven't been included.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020

I made a comment earlier but it went awol so i repeat

"you may notice some slight changes:"

"Very soon, the Sugar Track and the Candy Pet are going to be taking a break in some games. Also, the Build-a-Bot feature will be getting an update which will turn up the challenge a bit by not charging the bot when playing previous levels."

DΓ©jΓ  vu?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/331471#Comment_331471

Is it an annual thing?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?