Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

I love Rami too. He has always been my favorite. Not even for rewards, just for the artwork and sweet little "baaa!" he makes. I love his happy dance when he gets treats.

I know that the artists must be working on something amazing, but nothing will take his place in my Whaley heart. ♥️🐳

• juenc81
    juenc81 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've been playing this game since the beginning and some of the changes they made were good, But this one here not letting us use older levels to built up the bolt is uncalled for. This is going to make me quit because they are taking all the fun out of playing this game. We need the extra boosters to pass the really hard levels and we work very hard to get the extra booster now they want to take that away from us. There are so many games out there to play we all can just fine a new one and King can just play all by himself.

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

Enough Candy Crush! (Edit by CM: Rude)

Shall we still have to wait six months again (like past year) to see our built the bot with older levels come back ?

Basta !

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

What is so bad with it they got to change it? New ppl will not no the difference. just upsets veterans

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

Well I’ve never had the candy pet so I won’t miss that.

Tiffi’s beanstalk? Just another event I don’t have.

This morning my bot disappeared completely.

But taking away the ability to recharge it by playing older levels is just another thinly veiled way to get us to spend $$ on boosters. Describing it as a way to make the game more challenging is a bit insulting.

I don’t mind a tough level, or taking multiple attempts to pass one. But some of them are simply not passable without boosters, and you’re taking away some of our chances to win them.

If there are new features coming, they’d better be good.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

"But taking away the ability to recharge it by playing older levels is just another thinly veiled way to get us to spend $$ on boosters. Describing it as a way to make the game more challenging is a bit insulting."

is there an understatement badge?

• Shelly95
    Shelly95 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Now candy crush saga is doing wrong even my boy is not filling from previous levels also game is not giving me neither chocolate box nor fast race booster. This is partiality. I want my booster and bot filled up with previous level

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

@Bumper2019 is correct - this same thing happened a little over a year ago where they took away the ability to use Build a bot on lower levels, however the studio eventually reinstated it several months later. I'm not so sure that will happen this time.

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

First they take the reset away and now you can’t go back to lower levels to get the full bot back once you e lost it,I’m on level 6455 and I can honestly say it’s going to be impossible to pass levels without the bot unless you have millions of boosters which I do not have .I found it so hard after they took the reset away and if I lost the bot I’d go back to level 6000 or 606 and get it again,most levels now require you to have a cb,cb combo start or a cb,wrap start to have any chance of passing ..how on earth do they expect us to carry on with no bot to start with,,,oh I know PAY to play..

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

Those of you, who don’t have Didi or Rami anymore, do you guys play on a pc? I play on iPad and I do have Didi and build-a-bot....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?