Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Capadost
    Capadost Posts: 2 Newbie

it’s almost impossible to build a full bot on the higher levels. The only thing this does is make me play less and Actually spend less. In fact I have the feeling this actually could be the end for me and I’m over 5000 level. I don’t mind spending a couple of dollars a week to get an extra spin or a few boosters I’m missing but I will not spend the kind of time or money it’s going to take to get through strings of 4 or 5 hard or nightmare levels without the ability to earn free boosters.

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    edited March 2020

Yet again you're taking things away. You always take away the good things about the game. I am so sick and tired of it. I just don't understand . You should really listen to your loyal players. Stop it! My God I am so angry at you King! I am seriously distressed. (EDITED by CM - inappropriate words)  . You just don't care about anything except money. Greed is not a good look. Just stop it! (EDITED by CM - capital letters) 

• Steven_Antony
    Steven_Antony Posts: 11 Level 2

@Popower, it’s a little difficult to “just walk away” after crushin’ for over a decade now at level 6165. These updates are what brought me here. Here for answers as to what is happening. I understand that CCS and EVERY mobile “free to play” game gears to the NEW players. The ones that WILL pay just like I used to. CCS has been on one of my devices and PC since day 1 of the download and is the 1st download on a new phone. Walking away is not an option. Too much time and money invested for that.

I might be new to this community but I’ve been Family in So Many others for a Long, Long time. I’ve been gaming for over 40yrs and follow gaming news on a daily so I know what’s up with community, forums and updates and to have certain things taken away. To us, it’s about fun and killing time. To King, AAA titles, up and coming devs, devs that have to watch out for up and comers, it’s all about $$$. You think otherwise and your naïveté is in their pockets(plural)

I guess this is the place to come while waiting on lives

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    edited March 2020

Hello other (EDITED by CM - abusive language)  Candy Crushers. Please tell me another NON-KING game I can play. Like many others, I have played for many years and play at the top levels. This is the only game I’ve ever played long term. I played Bejeweled for a hot second, but interest didn’t last. I need a new game! I am actually in an emotional distress over the thought of not playing CC, and I may need therapy. Literally. But I cannot take Kong’s greed anymore.

So please, SUGGESTIONS?

• Nashito
    Nashito Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2020

I had thought that making boosters a little more available to earn was a deliberate strategy to get existing clients to play more frequently! It worked on me. I PLAYED MORE, because I DID NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO PAY MORE in order to beat harder levels.

Yes, the game has to evolve and adapt. We - and here I am assuming more than one person would agree and I can therefore use the nominative plural word (no, not an English teacher) - WE understand the need for updating and continued innovation.

However, no longer allowing for booster recharge on previous levels means I will play much less because i do not have the money to spend on a lot of boosters, extra lives, or gold (save for the occasional deal or the "I JUST NEED ONE MORE TURN TO WIN" purchase). Nor do i have the time to wait for a new life (sounds a little funny if you read it out loud).

I have enjoyed the mix of swipe luck and strategy, but I have DEFINITELY NEEDED the booster backup and the easier BOOSTER RECHARGE in order to move ahead and TO MAINTAIN INTEREST. Some levels can be quite frustrating - but I stick with it knowing I can get booster help without always having to pay.

Hopefully there is a replacement to help those of us who need the free AND hard-earned boosters, but just don't have the means to purchase these goodies (hard being a relative term here). Maybe consider grandfathering in or customizing certain changes. Really listen to your users - they ... WE .. are who you need to keep happy above all.

And remember that the VAST majority of people are not wealthy - usually in a seriously disproportionate way (I have a mostly wonderful family, a home, and some friends, BUT NOT A LOT OF MONEY!). Cater more to them (as opposed to the investors and bottom line), create long term loyalty, and you will maintain success (and, in the end, share the "wealth" with investors, employees and with clients - though it's understood the proportions and type of the sharing will vary greatly).

The game already has the hook to capture new players. The decision makers need to make sure they keep the existing players on the "hook" (and, no, I'm not a fisherman).

And, man, did I really just say all that for a GAME. I did. Yup. I did. So ... will you?

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Why to change build a bot feature !! Hard levels now on .. can't even play !! I never paid fr the game before neither i vl pay in future ..

Reset board option removed .. still trying to play somehow .. but this tym it's ridiculous change this .. u did this before too !!

Highly disappointed 😔😔 so bye

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3

CM pounawea is there any scheme in king that they will repurchase the gold bars, I have got 1495 gold bars which I have purchased on various offers as I have decided to quit the game because I am fed up with your dirty and greedy gimmicks so please reply

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

I wonder how someone that is waiting for new levels to drop each week is expected to build anything when they can't go back to previous levels? Are they expected to hold off playing so they have enough levels to work with to MAYBE build the Bot? He loses a booster with every failed level. He doesn't rebuild with every passed level, though... So the players that need him the most have the smallest chance to build, much less use him.

It may sound a little paranoid but... Seems like the King is getting tired of coming up with new levels and would be just fine with everyone bailing. It's not like there are harder obstacles to overcome when you're playing in the 6400's, right?

Wait... what was that I read about bubblegum? Oh yeah, it's special made, just for the Weds Club. Now that's a sticky situation! Ha!

How about a new BOOSTER instead of a new blocker.... That would be different! Or or or.... Hey, I have an idea... Howza 'bout letting the players that pass, I dunno, say 5000 levels feel like they EARNED the right to go back and build that Bot that keeps them playing?

Just sayin' y'all...😬

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Thanks for the info

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?