⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot update

Options

Comments

• blinga
    blinga Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Seems to me there’s a timer there now wasn’t before.. maybe they are trying to limit the usage? For me also it’s been important part of the game to get through levels.

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Without starting with a full Bot a lot of new levels will be impossible to pass without spending any money. Or is King making new levels easier? After reaching level 6456 maybe it is time to quit...!

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

Time to say goodbye

Been stuck on level 6107 for ages and no way to increase my boosters, so after all these years, loosing restart getting over timed boosters and still soldiering on etc etc etc etc, I have now got the message.....and I now admit defeat!!!.

Looking back with reality, it was time to go quite a while ago.

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

This morning I found out that I couldn't climb up on the bot, despite winning old levels. I replay old ones while waiting for new levels to be released, but unfortunately can't reach the top of the Bot. Is it another nasty change the studios thought of?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @sissyk !

You will need to play your current level to be able to build the bot. Check more info here.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Build a bot appears on Monday

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I don't understand when it happened as until yesterday, I could climb up the bot even when re-playing old levels. I don't think it's a clever move, as the incentive has been taken away and the players don't get any boosters while playing old levels. Why do people at the studio always find a way to disappoint the players?

• RaddMomma
    RaddMomma Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

My build a bot is running with 140+ minutes to go.. However I am not receiving any boosters? No CB. No WC or SC. What is the issue? At level 4072. Frustrating to say the least..

• reallyfedup
    reallyfedup Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing cc about 7 to 8 years now .Last year they took away the option to reset the game , today they have taken away the option to go back to previous levels to play for boosters . These levels are near impossible without ie 2 colour bombs . I think it’s time I said goodbye, somehow I don’t think I will be on my own.

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

To really fed up and countless others.......you certainly are not on your own.

The way I understand it now is that the ONLY WAY TO FILL BOT IS TO PLAY THE CURRENT LEVEL. Obviously this way you will never fill it up .......ever.

I can sort of understand all the previous changes that King have made and after all the threads re timed boosters EVENTUALLY being returned to normal, this for me is just....to be honest what I actually think could not be printed here!!!. The only conclusion is that they don’t want me to play anymore, that has now been made perfectly obvious.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?