Space Race Winner's Treasure Chest

Options
RpM63
RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Discussions

Most times when I've won Space Race and open CCS on Monday the opening screen shows the treasure chest and forces you to open it before you can enter the game. This is a bummer if you have no new levels to play and just want to check in and spin the wheel or get your daily booster(s). You end up wasting 6 free hours of boosters. A few times, though, I seem to remember opening the game without the chest screen appearing and the race results would be waiting in the Fun Events...which is better. My question is when does opening the chest actually expire? In the past, I've tried waiting until Wednesday when new levels are released but the contest results have gone...thus losing the winnings and the daily boosters (from not having entered the game for 2 days).... That's when those 6 hours would come in handy.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @RpM63! 👋

💡 TIP: Next time you have a question, instead of creating a new Discussion (Thread), post it in the ➡Support Section(you'll see the "Ask a Question" tab on the right side of the screen). That way you'll not only get more Members to see your question but also more accurate answers.

📧 In this case, I'm tagging a few friends who I believe will be able to give you an answer ➡️ @Cezdiamond, @Sukanta_Biswas & @bearwithme.

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @frenioz00

Hello @RpM63 I have tried the same thing in the past with the same results. You usually can still get the treasure chest and boosters on Tuesday. Also in the ideas section you should find an idea about letting the players choose when to use timed boosters. So you may want to vote for it because I can certainly understand your frustration ‘wasting’ 6 hours of free boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?