Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    edited March 2020

(EDITED by CM - Comment only in capitals) 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi crushers!

I understand that some of you got curious about all upcoming changes in the game, so let me explain it in more detail.

The possibility to win Boosters and other rewards will NOT get removed, even though the first 2-3 years in the game there were no extra features except the Booster Wheel where you got one Booster a day. We are not getting back to those old days with only one daily Booster.

The plan after 8 years of crushing is to introduce new features, more sweetness, modernize and update the game slightly. To make some space for these changes and all news, we will need to say goodbye to some older features that has been running for years.

Some years ago Dreamworld had to be removed to make it possible to add more live events and bonuses. Even though that was a tough and sad decision, it gave the possibility that many new sweet things could be introduced in the game to make it even more fun and sweet.

So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Totally fed up this morning. I used a lot of my boosters yesterday to get a full bot.Played old levels this morning and discovered that the full bot did not give me any boosters to start with and I did not get the 3 extra moves either.

Is my game faulty or does the bot only apply to new levels.

if this is the case then I give up. I play for relaxation, not stress.

The game is totally ruined AGAIN!

It is not worth the effort now and I will not bother anymore.

king - you have lost me now and you will not get any more money off me for boosters.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Sorry but I still do not understand. To 'make room' you would need to get rid of the bot completely not only 4 previous levels.

Ppl would be a little more understanding if you promised there was going to be another way of winning starting boosters that carried forward and added to the one you are allowed on each level. BaB would be dead the second we hit a hard level.

• cwizusa
    cwizusa Posts: 3 Newbie

I am utterly disappointed in the update and your taking away build a bot. This is one of the only reasons I still played this game. I am going to take a step away and not play any longer if you don’t bring it back.

Bring Build-A-Bot Back!!!

Level 5636

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Cwizusa..I hope build a bot come soon

• Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2

King took away our option to shuffle the board. Now they have nerfed BaB and prolly also space race.

I'm pretty sure those who designs the new levels are afraid of losing their job as almost nobody can complete them anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?