Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• JogOn
    JogOn Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Great that sugar drops are back...until you find out Chocolate Box quests are now limited. And the xx player sent you a life/asked for a life doesn't work. 
    One step forward, two steps back
  • vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Does build a bot doesn't work when playing old levels ? I came across such glitch today. I dont have the energy to play the game if that's the case. I have already stressed out 2 months with the limited sugar drops. Please ensure this is not yet another test group where we cannot play old levels and build a bot

• Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I found the same thing. It is useless.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Click here, they're making lab rats out of everyone on this one...

• mikestewart
    mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I had build a bot on my iPhone for one to two weeks and then it disappeared. I enjoyed having it and don’t understand why it was taken away. I understand changes need to occur in order to keep game fresh and add new things but why only a week and why do you treat people differently? Why test so many different features to the game?

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

We just went thru the sugar drops issue. Are they trying to alienate their dedicated players? I’m loosing interest. They take away the incentive

• Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

They experiment with giving and taking away boosters to see who will pay. I notice the pig is also gone which gave you credit for won levels.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,063 Soda Moderator
    Options

Anyone else missing the sugar drops? I had them yesterday but now all gone any level...😥

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Yes my sugar drops are gone and so am I.No point in playing anymore.

The only thing left to do is to try and win new levels without boosters.

If by a miracle you manage to win one - so what? The joy of the game to me was spending an hour or so a day playing favourite levels to win boosters so that eventually I could tackle a new level.

That enjoyment has just been wiped out.

• Tee-3
    Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Same here, just had sugar drops last night. Why can't the game just be left alone. If you're going to do updates, how about update for the better!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?