Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• kelliz
    kelliz Posts: 1 Newbie

This particular change right here....

Also, the Build-a-Bot feature will be getting an update which will turn up the challenge a bit by not charging the bot when playing previous levels.

Is just totally wrong on so many levels. The upper levels of the game are terribly difficult even WITH boosters...this change renders build a bot completely useless to anyone over a certain point as most levels are not passable on the first try.

Thanks for ruiung a game I truly loved to play...

• mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2

Oh no, here we go again. I can’t bear it. Just when I had got back to enjoying playing CC when the untimed boosters came back. Misery.

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

When are you going to release the stuff to replace candy pet and build a bot. It will be impossible to play the new released levels on Wednesday without those boosters! You're ruining a good thing

• linda3065
    linda3065 Posts: 2 Newbie

long Time player but new to forum - I’m on level 5354 & too hard without build bots - needs helps to continue or will give up & quit playing

thanks

• abavi
    abavi Posts: 20 Level 2

Changes are welcome.One suggestion plz fixed level 4223.

• jenniedb
    jenniedb Posts: 1 Newbie

I think removing the build-a-bot is a money grab and very disappointing. 😡. I'm sure it is challenging to create new levels for you, but this really negatively affects your most loyal players. Hardly an improvement. Hope you revisit this poor decision. This game is no longer fun to play.

• leecba
    leecba Posts: 3 Newbie

I can't believe the nerve of some people... lol I'm here solely to Express my disappointment in this change (not because I'm soooooo into king stuff), I've been playing this game and made it to the end "many times". Took a big break came back, probably passed like 700 levels in couple of weeks and I'm ready for another break. Taking away the ability to raise the booster in old levels is not "exciting"... smh and we're here to Express ourselves and say what we feel about the game, if you don't share our opinion and disregard our feelings, keep scrolling, you're no one to tell us what to say or feel. I thought precisely they want to hear our opinion and this is what this forums are for. I'm not an eye licker....smh and I for sure not care about the rules, don't bother directing me to them, as I said, I came here to state my disappointment, and I did, so bye y'all, lmk if ever we can revisit old levels for boosters, otherwise I'm done. More time for my kids, maybe in part this was good lollllll

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

Bring it on! Changes are what keep this game exciting. I have been playing Candy Crush since July of 2013. Although I may not always like all of the changes I do find that they make the game challenging.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

It will make it tougher but that's ok. We were all knocking down levels at breakneck speeds. I'll keep playing and think most others will too. You still don't need to spend money if you don't want to!

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    edited March 2020

Wow!

How ironic. I was so fed up from all the shenanigans from the last round of changes that I actually stopped playing for a long while about 8 months. Started playing again for little bit as I noticed the game changed back, but found the levels in the 6200 range are ridiculously hard. Even with full bot and additional boosters. I started to log in, use up my lives on the same level, don't even come close, and log out. about 10 minutes of frustration. Go to the usual sites to see videos on how to pass, and the experts say that they have yet to see how it can be passed without boosters. And now, it will be harder to get boosters needed to pass the levels

The last couple of days I notice that my inbox is blowing up with comments and I log in and see the same stuff, lol.

Forum is still the same as well. People voicing frustrations, sycophant supporters chiming in, and poor folks like @Elsa having to balance the two out.

I would strongly suggest for those folks who were addicted like me to uninstall the game for a while. Seriously. It will be OK, you can find other games that are not rigged and are actually fun to play. If you are linked to Facebook, your progress will be saved. Besides, the only way King/Activision will listen is if it affects their bottom line and that means don't log in as a way of protest.

Seriously, it was one of the better decisions I have made, and you won't be disappointed. After a few weeks, you won't even think about it. Then, you can log in again 6 months later and see if they figured out how to not drive away loyal players.

Or not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?