⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot update

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Bye candy crush

I played level 6455 .. no build a bot then no way to waste my time here .. keep enjoying changes king .. never paid before nor vl pay in future .. so it's time to play some other games ...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@cdigity Build-a-Bot was introduced just a couple of years ago and did not feature in the game when it started back in 2012.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020

Crazy cat lad, cdigity could be talking about something else they lost or since the begining of when they started playing

2 many ppl in this world want something 4 nuttin but king are acting worst then all of them put together

i cant aford to buy stuff but i sleep at nite noing the $$$$ they make from me watching crappy commercials is going strait into there walets

pls stop taking stuff away from loyal players. Close the game already and bring out CCS2 the hard 1

• Tinna1234
    Tinna1234 Posts: 1 Newbie

People of King,

WHY is it no longer possible to fill the bot?

A lot of people, who play, need this opportunity to beat the levels.

If it stays this way, King is conna lose a lot of players who enjoy the game!!!

Think about that, instead of looking for "challenges" in the game.

By the way, is it so hard to give all players the SAME opportunities in the game?

I don't think so!

At this time, CCS is no longer FUN ...

Can King please gave us a play that means fun for everyone?

Please think about your players, know you still got them!!!

Tinna

• katerinescallan
    katerinescallan Posts: 7 Level 2

That’s happened to me too. I have finished all levels and each week play previous games to collect sugar drops so that I have enough boosters to get me through the three new levels when they appear. I also go back to games I know I can win so that I can fill the bot to also (Eli me get through a hard new game. Now both those have gone. The opportunity to restart games to get 9liurbombsmin Better starting position was also taken away.

I used to play morning and night but now I don’t have a any reason to and since I won’t be able to get through the new very hard games each week there’s no point in my playing anymore. So I’ll be deleting once I finish the stuff I’ve collected. Since I also spent a bit of money for gold bars King have now lost a paying customer.

• Amy_Clyne
    Amy_Clyne Posts: 43 Level 2
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Tinna1234 and @katerinescallan - welcome to our friendly King Community. I know these changes are very distressing to you and many other players in the community. You can read more about what is going on with the Build a Bot here.

• sharplayer
    sharplayer Posts: 1 Newbie

Let us fill our build a bit in old levels.

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3

Without build a bot it is impossible to pass levels. Stuck on level 4324 CCS for days.

Not much fun and very disappointed.

WHY???

Please bring back build a bot for your loyal players.

• jrvitto
    jrvitto Posts: 2 Newbie

Yeah. Build a bot was the only way to play. No longer fun. Bye-bye.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?