Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2

They were there this morning for me but they do often do these random actions to limit boosters to some. Guess they hope people will be forced to pay for them but clearly they don’t understand it makes us less likely to pay to play!

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3

Got the sugar drop limits back to unlimited drops and now less than two weeks later King is at it again. They just can't help themselves with their meddling of the game. I new they couldn't leave the game alone for very long. Once again they have removed the incentive to play CCS. Where the heck is the King person that lets us know what is happening? How about making an appearance and talk to us??????

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2

I agree. Tell us the truth for once

• bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2

Yeah sugar drops gone completely. This is so frustrating. Losing interest in d game once again

• fishfed
    fishfed Posts: 2 Newbie

I guess i take a break from the game again. When they limited the sugar drops to 5. I stopped playing for about a month. Who knows how long this time. Maybe I stop playing all altogether. In my opinion the changes are for the worst not better. Also now it is harder to fill the bot.

Peace out Candy Crunch. Let me know when the candy drops are back

• mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3

The Sugar drops are gone again. I don’t understand why King keeps changing the sugar drops when they know perfectly well that they massively upset dedicated players like me. The candy chronicles also weren’t there today which takes away the chance of a good offer. I hope the people responsible for the changes listen to the players and bring the sugar drops back very soon.

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2

This is very frustrating and unfair. They should be treating EVERYONE the same. Not some being in this stupid test lab and others enjoying the benefit of these. They need to treat everyone the same.

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2

Keep asking “Why”. I think it’s for money. The loyal players are not being treated well

• 3family
    3family Posts: 47 Level 2

I won’t be as dramatic as many here but I wonder what they’ll put in to get experienced players playing every day when they don’t have new levels to play until Wednesday each week?

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2

The only issue is that this has not impacted everyone playing Candy Crush I have a friend that is at the same level as I am and we both have to wait til every Wednesday for new levels. She has not been impacted by this change and I have so not seeing the fairness in this at all. If they are making changes like this it should impact everyone not just chosen ones. Sorry, but this really ticks me off.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?