Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Lost the reset,lost the ability to go back on levels to get the bot and I’ve just tried playing the new levels that were released today and they’ve now taken the sugar drops away, Absolutely brilliant king..thanks for ruining a game that was once great

• Trikalon
    Trikalon Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Upcoming Changes or How the King wants your money ...

I played Candy Crush since 2016 , this is the first time i,ve met very difficult levels almost godlike.

Ditte for this level i spend 5 ufo and 10 lolipop..

From last update 6545-6590 i spend = 8 ufos , 70 lolipops , 34 hands

This ridiculous .. i m done with this nutcase..

This a message for newbies (if you dont spend much money arent going anywhere)...

• AngryCrusher
    AngryCrusher Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone.

I was watching the chat when Candy Crush decided to take away the feature of ending a level before you make any moves. I was extremely frustrated mostly because I will accidentally click a level and lose a life, or start a level with a booster on accident and lose that booster. I continued to play although I was annoyed.

The take away of the Build a Bot feature from previous levels is the worst update Candy Crush has ever made. I realized it yesterday and have been stuck on the same level ever since. I used to spend money here and there but because Candy Crush took this away I absolutely refuse. I am posting this to tell Candy Crush I will not play anymore until they bring this back. Candy Crush is a great game, people spend money, why make it so hard that people are angry? This is supposed to be a fun downloadable game with in purchase extras. I am not playing this game to spend hours beating a level. Thank you Candy Crush for hating your players. I will be spreading this to my friends and family as I dont want to spend my money on a company that is trying to FORCE the money and make everything harder.

• 4mwilloughby
    4mwilloughby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Please don’t take away the chance to earn boosters in previous levels. You did this before and I didn’t play for a long time. This is very frustrating.

• TickedOffPlayer
    TickedOffPlayer Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This change is the dumbest idea ever. You're alienating long-time players to make more money. It's bad enough you won't do anything about the cheaters, but now those of us who are at really high levels can't even play to get more boosters at previous levels so we can move forward. DUMBEST IDEA EVER.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options
  • lori12345
    lori12345 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

And furthermore who got the bright idea to do away with candy drops??!!!! Unbelievable 😡🤯

• bochumer90
    bochumer90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Stimme ich voll und ganz zu

• CBRetriever2
    CBRetriever2 Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

It's capitalism in practice. King wants to make money and you want boosters in order to complete higher levels, so King took away the ability to earn them and left in place the ability to buy them. Even if half of us stop playing, they'll still make more money from those who pay to play.

Me, I'll just go to what I do with Bubble Witch 3 and just play until I earn what's possible and then go on to another game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?