⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Feature needs to come back

CandyGod
CandyGod Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello developers at candy crush, I think you messed up the game for me by removing the feature where you wouldn't loose any lives if you haven't started the game. When I complete a level sometimes (maybe it is a bug or something) I don't get moved to the next level on the pop up that comes after... instead it says play. By play it means play the already completed level. Before you could just quit because you just finished the level and don't want to go through the stress again but now if you quit, you not only loose a life, you also loose your booster and that has gotten so annoying for me that I had to write something about it. Please do something...bring back the feature. it wasn't a bug.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @CandyGod

Welcome to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3

Strategic button placement.

In favor of King, and against players. It's happened to me more than once, as well.

I also have accidentally gone into a level I already passed when playing on multiple devices that have not sync'd yet. If we cant back out without losing a life and any boosters, we need to be able to preview levels. This idea keeps getting removed and basically ignored by King on the ideas page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?