Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• noorquinn
    noorquinn Posts: 5 Level 2

I have no more new levels for years. The only thing that motivates me to play every day are the sugar drops. And now? How will I get help next Wednesday?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited March 2020

No explanation given. I rebooted my tablet several times in the hope that it was on my side. To top it all, I also had no colour bomb challenge last week.

I am also at the stage of waiting for new levels to be added on a Wednesday. I complete in a day or two, then what. Interest will definitely start waining at this rate.

Fantastic reward for being one of the so-called top players.

• zon
    zon Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2020

there is really no mystery to this...they just want your money....nothing else matters to them least of all whether you are having fun or not...their philosophy: IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THEN JUST PAY☠️

• mikestewart
    mikestewart Posts: 17 Level 2

Lost build a bot, sugar drops and now spin wheel for free game or boosters. There are some games that do not seem beatable unless you have a booster and they have taken away any chances to earn boosters, so yes it appears they are trying to force players to purchase boosters. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN KING.

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2

Totally agree. I guess they pick and choose which people they target for this crap. They are not treating all players the same. A little unfair to say the least. Not getting any money from me at all.

• Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3

I lost my sugar drops on Tuesday while I was playing and about to get to 180. Finished my 45 new levels yesterday so will not be playing again until next Wednesday.

• abcrs
    abcrs Posts: 7 Level 2

This used to be game to help me destress. All these changes bring on the stress. King even says swipe the stress away, that isnt the case anymore. Please give back our sugar drops

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3

Anybody else notice that there are no hard levels in this weeks episodes. Means your F5 team will need all 5 players going full tilt to win the F5 prize. Lots of luck with that. I've never had all 5 playing. King just keeps finding new ways to screw us out of winning boosters. There is no end to it. Most companies treat their customers with respect but King just treats us like crap. It amazes me that they don't let us know they are going to try something new before hand. Just give us a heads up about these changes and i along with most reasonable people would understand and have some patience about the changes. Many of us wouldn't be scrambling to check our computers for errors and wasting our time. King has no respect for our time.

• Nangs123
    Nangs123 Posts: 4 Newbie

Please use the link to vote to bring back sugar drops, I came across it on another discussion page.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282928/bring-back-sugar-drops/p1

• mamacat1969
    mamacat1969 Posts: 1 Newbie

I too have played CC from the beginning. Paid then not to have ads and am seeing them now. Can’t go back to previous levels to get treats either to keep me entertained until new levels come out. Come on CC people. Treat your customers right!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?