Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Well I won't be playing or buying boosters until King restores some semblance of normality. It is not a game anymore, just a tedious chore without any enjoyment. I have better things to do with my leisure time. I have read 2 books in the time I would normally play CCS. I just come on this site now then in case there is any good news.

I hope King starts to see a drop in its cash flow which is the only thing which will help change its mind. I hope many people will stop buying boosters until things change for the better.

• lucy1115
    lucy1115 Posts: 21 Level 2

I am done with this game, sugar drops were an incentive for me, I am not going to waste my money buying boosters, If they want to increase their revenue good for King, time to move on and play a different game, I was playing for years now I am done

• bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2

I also am done. I have been playing since the game started and I am at the highest level. I played for boosters twice a day. I spent a little money now and then because I considered it entertainment and the developers need compensation. However, when the piggy bank dropped down to 30 gold instead of 60, I stopped paying. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard in 2016 for 5.9 billion and the money grabbing started not long after that. The taking away of the sugar drops is the last straw for me. I hope there is a mass exodus of the game.

• melissa-26
    melissa-26 Posts: 11 Level 2

Losing sugar drops and the ability to use old episodes for Build a Bot have made this game a set up for a pay-to-pass. I understand that this is a financial decision to get players to buy their virtual boosters, but I won't be doing that. The Fantastic Five numbers are very low this week too I've noticed--including mine, which would typically be in the 1000 area by now. I have 50 (at level 6476).

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend

Hi Friends,

As I mentioned before, one other way to think about making your voice heard is to log out of the game if you do not plan on playing it. Don't log back in until you do.

And as I also stated before, this idea is coming completely from wafercookieflippers the player. Not from me as a superstar. You can take or leave this information as you please.

♥️🐳

• Nigel_Cleaves
    Nigel_Cleaves Posts: 42 Level 2

Not impressed with the recent updates. The bot was a useful way of building boosters for the hard levels. KING... you are now trying to force players to pay to play. I can't see where you are going to get that revenue from. All these changes are pushing experienced players to leave and not get them to purchase gold etc. I'm not getting lives through now either. Until the game plays the same for all players, I will refuse to pay for boosters. Telling players that some are picked to try out new features just wont wash!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

@wafercookieflippers im loging in as simpathy 4 the other fantastic 5 players but wandering if is worth giving only 75 points more b4 its ran out in 3 days

• amenak
    amenak Posts: 2 Newbie

with the new changes people who have been playing for long time will stop playing. Bring back the sugar drops and build bot. Some ppl can’t afford to pay for boosters and they rely on the sugar drops etc. stop changing the game.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

We still have the ability to ask friends for lives. I just sent out a load of requests. If you respond to my requests, I'll certainly return the favor.

• SSZS1978
    SSZS1978 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited March 2020

Nice, excited to be on level 3800... cannot wait to get as far as level 6000. With the way it's looking probably going to take a few years but I guess that's the point from a business aspect. I don't like the sarcastic response when someone shares their honest opinion and doesn't agree with something the devs are doing. People are right... It does seem harder to get boosters than it used to and I have found myself spending more money than I used to because of it. building up your bot has become next to impossible because by the time you get past a few levels on the first try, then bam, you fail a level and lose part of your bot. I rarely get mine built up to all of its parts any more because when you cannot get boosters it makes it impossible to pass the levels on the first try. I have noticed some glitches too that I'm not too happy about. But none the less I still love the game and continue to play daily. I just need to fight the urge to spend money when I get stuck on a level for days at a time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?