Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    edited March 2020

For everyone commenting on here about how bad the change is, pay attention:

Boldly saying that you have never payed for boosters, nor will you ever in the future DOESN'T and WILL NOT EVER make them want to change back! You are a person who can go away and it won't affect them or their bottom line at all.

For everyone else, STOP LOGGING IN, lol. Activision is a business and as such they have the right to change their game to pay to play. Your ONLY recourse is to affect their bottom line, as in money. If you log in, they show advertisers that people will still play regardless. So STOP logging in.

Your email is linked to this forum, so will you will see when Activision updates anything. In the meantime, stay away from the game.

If you come on to this forum, whine and complain about the changes, but still log in to play, then you have no one to blame but yourself.

LOG OUT and UNPLUG from it. That is only way your voice can really make a difference.

Now, how do I turn off notifications for this forum, my notifications are driving me crazy!!!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Im wiv u heehawrules edit profile then all the check boxes in notifications. Soz bout the tags

Feel bad about my poor fantastic 5 comrades and built space race to max. will quit game but wont quit community till i see the outcome

• shebert12
    shebert12 Posts: 10 Level 2

It seems that most of us who max out all levels each week want to continue to play daily even though all levels have been accomplished. We replay levels to collect sugar drops and other incentives. I’m usually finished with the newly released levels by Friday or Saturday. Without the sugar drops I have no reason to play the game each day so I will wait until next Wednesday to play again when the new levels are released. Over time the addiction and desire to play daily will fade and eventually I will no longer be playing candy crush since King continues to screw with the game.

Throughout my several years of playing I’ve seen some of the same requests from different players in this forum and King has never met those requests. They obviously do not listen to current and long time players and are not concerned about us. They are only interested in trying to make more money no matter how many people delete the game.

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3

@GAR1952

You got me, you found my burner account, LOL.

No, just an average guy who used to play this game a lot who forgot to turn off notifications from this forum on my phone.

If I did work at Activision though, I would try to do a better job of balancing veteran addicts with newbies and making money. Something tells me the folks at Activision are probably printing their own money at this point.

Since money is the only thing that matters to a company that size, the only way they feel it is if people stop logging in, not b****ing on a forum and bragging about you already don't pay.

• mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3

I am one of the dedicated players that relaxes collecting sugar drops twice a day every day in order to have more boosters for the new levels. Of course I can’t do it right now but I am hopeful that they will bring the back soon. The have done it a few times and I will keep posting in here until they bring the sugar drops back

• mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3

I am complaining again about the disappearance of the Sugar Drops. I can’t understand how King keep taking them away, they know that their players get really very frustrated. I will be complaining regularly until they are back

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

I agree that those players who brag that they have never paid anything in all the years they have played are the sort of players that King/Activision would like to get rid of and gives them no incentive at all to accede to requests to reverse any changes.

I have always made a point of buying boosters now and then as I think is only fair exchange for hours of entertainment.

That has all changed now - no longer fun and have to buy nearly all the boosters now. I have therefore stopped playing so they will not receive any more money from me now.

I log in to this site most days hoping for good news.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3

This is the same way i've done it. Buy a few boosters each month but now CCS has taken it to a new level of greed. My entertainment budget going forward will spent somewhere else other than King until they come to some middle ground with this game and costs.

• Puregold24
    Puregold24 Posts: 11 Level 2

I’m a player who has spent quite a bit on this game and other King games over the years. I am NOT impressed that they are treating their paying customers by taking away sugar drops. First they gave us timed boosters. We put up with that for almost a year, then we got our non-timed boosters back for a short while and now, no sugar drops at all. King, bring back sugar drops!!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?