⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My levels wont pass 754 even tho Im at 2005

Options
kimbbbb
kimbbbb Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, I am currently playing on my iphone app, I once synced to facebook to change to another Iphone, when i reinstalled, my levels went back about 200 so i played and caught up again.

I am now at level 2005 and everytime i open my app, I have to swipe up the screen to get from 754 to 2005 or any level i was. it is stucked at level 754 , even when i log on to face book its still 754 and i have to swipe up and my facebook level is 1500

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @kimbbbb

I received a few reports earlier on such issues. You will get to the right place after playing the Blank levels but the problem comes back after restart game.Your game progress need to be reset and player support team will get you to the right level manually.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Is the avatar stuck at level 754?

If so, then replay level 754 and when you pass it, your pic should move up to the correct level.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?