Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• ripsterlee
    ripsterlee Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I am "one of your best players" and have completed all available levels. I generally complete your new levels on the Wednesday they're released. I now have zero reason to play this game any other day of the week, because with the elimination of the Sugar Track, the build a bot, and the pet, and with no levels to move into until the following Wednesday, I have nothing to "achieve." Too bad. You have successfully found a way to make me play your game less. Seems like a poor business strategy.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

Beg to differ. Now you don't need to worry about running out of levels before Wednesday. I do wish they had a board to show all the top players. It's a level playing field and we could still compete against each other. Perhaps instead of placing players in random groups, put players in groups based on the level they are on with consideration of how fast they move through that group. Players could move up or down different groups based on their progress.

• CBRetriever2
    CBRetriever2 Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options

Myself, I don't buy anything, don't give lives, and at one time took several months to complete one level. I still enjoyed it. And even now, I rarely get any level on the first try,but I still keep trying. Passing that level have me such a feeling of accomplishment. I'll keep playing and just think of it as more of a challenge.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Aine, I share your sentiments around giving lives. I go down to level 1vdaily and give lives to around 70 plus "friends" and seldom receive any in return. I could be that they do not have the ability to send lives.

• doanlan
    doanlan Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
  • doanlan
    Options
  • doanlan
    edited March 2020
    Options

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Trích dẫn:

Xin chào ... Tôi là Jas Misiepo. Tôi đến từ New Zealand

Write in English over here, your fellow players would appreciate it (viết bằng tiếng Anh ở đây, những người chơi của bạn sẽ đánh giá cao nó)...

• alidak
    alidak Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Agree with all prior comments. King, you are taking away much more than you are giving back. Sad, this game has become unenjoyable.

• Steven_Antony
    Steven_Antony Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am MOST POSITIVE that this “Player” isn’t playing the same version we do. If so this “Player” needs a YouTube channel and a street in EVERY CITY named after them!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?