Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

Hello there, welcome.

See about that here, & vote to get them back here.

And if the booster bot/space dash thing isn't working for you at the moment, vote here for that one; make a difference (maybe)...

• merrydv
    merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2

I wouldn’t be happy with these changes. I’m at level 6441 and I stopped playing when King tried this before. These changes punish high level long term players. As others have mentioned this wouldn’t be a problem if the levels were designed to be played without boosters but they aren’t. If you don’t play with boosters some most later levels would be impossible to pass.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,718 Candy Moderator

Hi @gkids . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

Well my family thanks you for deleting candie drops. I play far less now. No fun playing anymore.why change things obviously you want players to spend money that wont happen with 90% of people they will just play less.

• Laura-5
    Laura-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020

Perhaps they should have thought about rolling out the “exciting new features” at the same time they got rid of the beloved current features.

They’ll lose money on me. I replay levels for the free boosters but sometimes even with a fully charged bot it takes me a few more tries. At least once a week I purchase the piggy bank so I can buy lives if I feel I’m close to beating a level. I don’t see spending money when I’m nowhere near close. And I don’t see spending money on boosters when in my experience I run through the free ones quickly.

last time they did this I didn’t play for months. There are other games out there.

• Zackadude
    Zackadude Posts: 2 Newbie

First, I am a newbie here. My first post. However, I have been playing Candy Crush for many years now and am currently above level 6000.

Some of the recent changes make sense. I can see not recharging the bot for completing previously completed levels however, losing a bot for going back to try and get a higher score should not be punished by taking away a part of the bot. If you are at the max level you can never get that bot back. That has happened to me a couple of times now and it is frustrating. If you don't want to lose the bot, you have to play levels you know you can easily beat and there is no fun in that.

Since the ability to get boosters from the sugar drops has been disabled, I have found that my playing time is now limited to trying to conquer new levels on Wednesdays and trying to get the reward for having the most bombs over the weekend. Personally, I like playing during the week as a form of relaxation after working. A lot of the fun has been taken out of the game because I can no longer get boosters from sugar drops and that has been reflected in my playing time. I understand that King is in the gaming business to make money. They do this by getting you to buy boosters and by advertising. Since I have not spent any money on boosters, really, I haven't, the only way they make money from me is by the advertising side of the game. Since I don't play as much as I used to, I see less advertising so in theory, they are not getting their bang for the buck from me.

I do like the addition of the bubble gum. It is a new feature that throws a different strategy into the game. Nice addition. But please bring back the sugar drops.

• Jason_ProfessorCC19
    Jason_ProfessorCC19 Posts: 11 Level 2

We literally just fought to get the sugar drops back to normal! They are a mainstay in the game, and we need to know what King is planning before they are removed.

And what is the point of the booster-bot if you can only earn it on current levels. Hit a hard level, lose it, and you can never get it back! These "new features" need to be pretty spectacular to account for the chaos and frustration King is creating.

• jcb51
    jcb51 Posts: 10 Level 2

Shhhh..... don’t tell them but I still have sugar drops.......

• 66free
    66free Posts: 9 Level 2

I don’t know why only some people lost the sugar drops and other’s didn’t. It is not fair 😡

• 66free
    66free Posts: 9 Level 2

I am very disappointed in the game. Can’t get anywhere with it!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?