⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6516

Options

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hola @Alicia_Jimenez and welcome to our friendly community. We only use English in the main community but we now have an international corner and there is an area for Spanish here. So you can either post your questions there, or please make sure you post your comments in English here. You can use a translation app. if needed. 😊🙏

• B4NOY4U
    B4NOY4U Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Intenta instalar el juego desde una tienda de terceros ... eso resolvió el problema para mí ... la versión de Play Store tiene un problema técnico

• phdlance
    phdlance Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello, the last row of locks on level 6516 is not unlocking. I have removed all the keys (see attached). When you eliminate everything else, the fish go into an endless loop hitting striped candies and triggering more fish.

I went through this about 8 times now on mobile and web including logging in and out.

Can you please fix this level and let me know?

• jayme
    jayme Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Please fix level 6516. Dumbest level yet!! I have played this level 10 times and there are not enough keys to unlock the bottom row. I play on my home computer and have re-booted the computer and re-booted Candy Crush(twice). I am not going to re-install the game (really! this is your fix?). In addition the fish go to the stiped candies and it takes 10 mins. for them finish so you can make your next play. Does anyone actually play these levels before they release them? I look forward to the new levels each week but not to this frustration.

• LeneBaker
    LeneBaker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Glitch on level 6516, unable to unlock the last row of locks also. Have tried to uninstall/reinstall mobile app but glitch remains. Please fix

• jayme
    jayme Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Please fix level 6516. Dumbest level yet!! I have played this level 10 times and there are not enough keys to unlock the bottom row. I play on my home computer and have re-booted the computer and re-booted Candy Crush(twice). I am not going to re-install the game (really! this is your fix?). In addition the fish go to the stiped candies and it takes 10 mins. for them finish so you can make your next play. Does anyone actually play these levels before they release them? I look forward to the new levels each week but not to this frustration.

• jtisha84
    jtisha84 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Level6516 I believe has a glitch. There are no more keys to unlock bottom right row and the fish are going anywhere but the bottom to remove the blocks...please fix it.

• plbrown68
    plbrown68 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having issues with level 6516. I have logged out then restarted my phone then logged back in and still can't clear bottom row. Major issue with the programming. Hopefully they will fix this bug.

• Sammy_Abanda
    Sammy_Abanda Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Same issue here..the bottom brick layer doesnt clear up..and at some point it just rallies with the fishes and striped candies for a couple mins before u can make any manual moves but somehow the fishes never get to the bottom brick layer..what do i do?not sure re installing is a good idea!

• nisha_nair
    nisha_nair Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Unable to unlock the blockers even after getting all the keys

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?