⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Loss of boosters

Options
janda1661
janda1661 Posts: 9 Level 2

I have had to delete and reinstall Farm Heroes, Soda Crush and Jelly Crush on my iPad twice in the last 4 months because of a connection problem. I can usually get back to the game last saved without a problem, but it is very irritating to have to lose all the boosters that I have accumulated or won in the time. If things like magic beans (in Farm Heroes) can be saved after a reinstall, why not boosters? Please, King, reconsider this and change your software so that the level of game and all its extras are not lost.

Best Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there, welcome.

I've got a bit of bad news about that (see here for details); & anyone else coming thru later on might put it differently, but you're basically SOL on that front.

Boosters (especially color bombs) are somewhat easy to earn (or at least they were), but it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that issue.

And that's a good idea, perhaps you can see if it's in here already (or make a new thread if it isn't); many players have the issue, so you should get lots of support in it...

• janda1661
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for that, I understand now, as I didn't realise boosters were saved to the device rather than the account. Still pretty annoying though. I don't generally tend to buy boosters but a lot of people do so it must be really frustrating. I firmly believe game progress etc should be saved in its entirety including gold bars, magic beans, boosters etc etc, 😠

• Spieler_8675309
    Answer ✓
    Options

No doubt on that one.

Game progress & gold bars are already saved across all devices per account, so it shouldn't be much more trouble about the other things.

Perhaps some folks at the game are sleeping at the wheel on this one (for the moment), but it is what it is...

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there, welcome.

I've got a bit of bad news about that (see here for details); & anyone else coming thru later on might put it differently, but you're basically SOL on that front.

Boosters (especially color bombs) are somewhat easy to earn (or at least they were), but it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that issue.

And that's a good idea, perhaps you can see if it's in here already (or make a new thread if it isn't); many players have the issue, so you should get lots of support in it...

• janda1661
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for that, I understand now, as I didn't realise boosters were saved to the device rather than the account. Still pretty annoying though. I don't generally tend to buy boosters but a lot of people do so it must be really frustrating. I firmly believe game progress etc should be saved in its entirety including gold bars, magic beans, boosters etc etc, 😠

• Spieler_8675309
    Answer ✓
    Options

No doubt on that one.

Game progress & gold bars are already saved across all devices per account, so it shouldn't be much more trouble about the other things.

Perhaps some folks at the game are sleeping at the wheel on this one (for the moment), but it is what it is...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?