💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Boosters

This may already be in here somewhere but I can't find it if so... I am becoming increasingly frustrated with losing boosters if I have to reinstall (which I've had to do twice in the last few months through connection issues). I understand that boosters are saved on the device rather than the account, but given that other benefits such as gold bars and magic beans (in Farm Heroes) remain on whichever device you play, it seems ludicrous that boosters don't. Especially if people have won them, or even purchased them.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,590 Friends Moderator

I agree! I have lost booster and gold bars on several occasions and there does not seem to be any issue with my device. This seems to be unique to Candy Crush Saga. I have not found a way to get them back.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

+1

And now, what you could do is tag anybody you can think of; except me, b/c I'm here already (duh!).

Put an at sign (@) in front of their nickname with no spaces to do this; it will be just another idea otherwise.

I'll even give you one; @janda1661, meet @frenioz00.

She promotes people & things, might have done it a few times in her nearly 2,000 posts (care to look?); but you can't go wrong by getting her behind your idea.

Get enough #s & see what happens, there's only a few ideas to sift through.

Shoot for at least 250; but the more, the merrier...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Unfortunately, the boosters are lost on some devices, that's right. When buying you can have them replaced !!!

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix. Welcome to all new community members. When you play any of the King games on a mobile device the lives and boosters are just stored to that device so that you can play the game offline. Any crash, operating system updates, game app updates or uninstalling the game can cause you to lose them. Only the gold bars will remain since that it is saved on their server. It is suggested that you use the rewards as you receive them. Closing this idea for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?