๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

A new Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga!

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Discussions

Dear community,

As we announced a few of weeks ago, the Candy Crush Saga team is working on new additions and features to the game. Today, I'd like to share with you exclusive information about an upcoming update to the game: a new Navigation Bar!

ย 

๐Ÿ˜ฎA new Navi... what?

Yes! Let me share with you an image of how the new navigation bar may look like.

*Please note that it may not be the final version!

Sweet! When is it going to be available in my game?

We will start rolling out this new design next week.

First, only a few players will have this new feature available in their games, but we will keep rolling it out for more players during the upcoming weeks.

Main changes?

• As you see in the image above, the new Navigation bar will be placed at the bottom of the Saga Map.
  • 3 buttons: Shop, Map, Events ย *Please note the names might change as well.ย 
  • Important! The icons on the right side of the screen will be moved to new areas:
    • The Power-Up menu and Trophy icons will go into the events screen, accessed by the button in the navigation bar.
    • The โ€˜Boostersโ€™ or 'Inventory' will be moved into the Player profile (the avatar in the middle of the top bar).

ย 

And that's all for now, Candy Crushers! Stay tuned!

What do you think of the upcoming Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga? Share your feedback with us. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Have a delicious day and see you around!

ยซ13456722

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?