๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

A new Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga!

Comments

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Am I missing something here? All that appears to be happening is that things have just been moved around. Does it give us candies back? Will it give us the chocolate box back? Does it enable us to build a bot on earlier levels? Will we be able to go directly to a previous level?

If the answer is no then it is of no interest to me whatsoever.

This does not address any of the issues that hundreds of unhappy players have raised. I hope my interpretation of this 'cool' new feature is wrong.

Have the developers not got anything more constructive to offer us?

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your quick reactions and for sharing you early feedback! ๐Ÿคฉ

I've edited the image I posted in my previous post. Please check it out!

@GAR1952 @Crimson_Dawn . Your gif is awesome! The upcoming update doesn't include a scrolling bar to get from top to bottom. However, remember that more features and improvements will be coming this year to Candy Crush Saga! Who knows what the future has in store for us! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Elsa . In regards to your question about the Map icon -> Imagine we've tapped on the 'Events' icon first and we are checking the different events active in the game. By clicking on the Map icon, we will go back to the Saga map and then we will be able to select the level we want to play as usual.

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

FINALLY! THANK YOU! I am not sure why it took so long, though, and with all the things that have been taken away recently, I am still salty. Besides, the reason I needed a navigation bar is so I could easily get to previous levels TO EARN BOOSTERS ON THE SUGAR TRACK! Way to go...your timing is terrible.

Ugh. Still so, so salty.

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3

More worthless fluff. How about giving me back my bot, sugar drops, scrolling bar or something that actually benefits the players.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

Whoops! Sorry, @Pounawea! I guess I misunderstood your post just a little.๐Ÿ˜…

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend

Thanks for the explanation on the map. That makes perfect sense!

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3

This post absolutely sums up everything wrong with Activision, LOL

I can just hear the conversation now:

Activision: "In order to maximize our profits, we should fundamentally change the game play for millions of people"

Activision Mouthpieces in Forum: "Yay! that's great. Let's inform everyone about the news because it went over so well last time"

CC Players: "This totally sucks. How do you pass levels that are impossible without boosters by taking away any chance of earning the boosters?"

Activision and their Mouthpieces: ".... crickets......"

CC Players: "No really, this has made game play impossible and I don't want to invest the time anymore"

Activision and their Mouthpieces: "........crickets......."

CC Players: "Maybe I should stop playing as a way to protest these terrible decisions"

Activision: "Here is a new navigation bar you didn't want for game play you don't need!"

Activision Mouthpieces: "Sweet! can't wait, this is so great and amazing, can't wait to share this on the community forum"

CC Players: "...... are you kidding me?........."

You can't make this stuff up.

Again people, UNPLUG FROM THE GAME FOR A WHILE. Log out and don't log in again for several months. The game will still be there when you come back, there are other games out there that are more fun, and you will have lot's of time to try them now that we are all pretty much quarantined.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Not sure about the upcoming changes. Will wait and see.

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3

Does this mean we can beat previous levels to upgrade our booster bot? Because there is no reason to scroll really high up or down right now.

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3

Pretty good change though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?