A new Navigation Bar in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,677 Friends Moderator
    Options

I am pleased to see the Map feature so that players can easily navigate to any level without so much scrolling. But I agree with the others, this new feature is not useful unless players can also earn banded candies to get more boosters. One step forward and two steps back!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Well put heehawrules. I totally agree. For those people who think the navigation bar is an improvement - you won't be able to go to a specific level, you will just have to endlessly scroll as usual. Even if you could, the sugar drop is not coming back.

I am still not playing and it doesn't look as if I ever will.

Candy Crush is doomed I fear.

Br

Be

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Looks good @Pounawea - can’t wait to see it in action.

☘️🍩

• Nix666
    Nix666 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Oh ok, that looks totally awesome!! I mean you take away the most important ways for us to actually win levels - the bot and the Candy drops, then the first ‘update’ you make, is a different bar at the bottom of the screen! Seriously???!!! I’m so disappointed.

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3
    Options

Of course put that new shop icon there so people can pay to get the boosters were no longer getting for free with sugar drops. Still very upset about the sugar drops. Game is not the same and not worth playing.

• Sugy
    Sugy Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

Wow.. Super now its easy to scroll down... Is it possible to scroll up as well to check the availability of levels of only can scroll down to played levels..

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

with the last change I can't read the levels as they are now too small and bright white. I hardly think these new changes are in any way gonna help me enjoy the game more.it was not broke so why try to fix it ? I play non a 27" monitor and still can't read the level numbers without squinting and even then can't read most of them. I am at the 6500+ level so I kinda know what I'm talking about. wonder if King does ??

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Pounawea and @Crazy Cat Lad

Your hard work and cooperation have helped us a lot in playing the game.

I'm looking forward to getting this feature.❤️

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

We will have to wait and see, everyone seemed to have positive reactions until you dropped the dampener that we still won’t be able to negotiate the map without scrolling forever. I’m guessing at first glance everyone ( me included ) thought navigation bar meant just that ( navigate levels ). It sounds like we’re actually not gaining anything and that all you are doing is moving things around. I would be interested in seeing how this will look in landscape mode as that is all I play in.

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

Before introducing anything new first restore our right to choose board,in build a bot we can play previous levels and sugar drops

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?