Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• tarmica
    tarmica Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Your changes are a real buzz kill ,honestly the game is now boring and disappointing to play ,even considering deleting it ,l can nolonger get boosters by playing previous levels

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Right now people around the world are being encouraged to practice social distancing. People are skipping out on vacations, not going to bars and shopping centers, and staying home. Obviously, this means more time for home entertainment and recreation. Customers are furious at King for once again taking away Boosters for past levels. Will the company feel the need to treat its customers right during this trying time and bring it back?

I am sure the loyal Candy Crush fans who have been furious about the ridiculous changes King made would appreciate having at least a little less anxiety during an anxious time. Come on King, be a good corporate citizen!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Never seen this on my game - where is it?

If you had it, the dartboard would contain it...

• 66free
    66free Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am now on a level that says hard and believe me I will never get past it without many boosters. I guess my game is done. If you say there’s going to be great changes coming. What are you waiting for, everybody to quit? I have never bought any boosters and never will. There is other games out there to play, so I guess you just don’t care how many people leave this game. If you don’t want players, have it end at a certain level and be done with it already!!!🤬

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options
  • mikefromwot
    mikefromwot Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Stuck on 6277. Would be beatable with boosters, but now I could be stuck here for 1 more round or a month because it has less to do with skill and more to do with the "planets aligning" and getting the perfect alignment of candies. C'mon King, if your game was all skill, I totally understand your thought process, but frustration is the only result when luck is the only solution. Bring back past level build a bot.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

There is definitely luck required on some levels. I do think they should bring back Sugar Drops but not all of the newer booster events. Build a bot plus candy pet made it too easy. Starting a level with 3 color bombs, 2-3 striped/wrapped, 3 extra moves and maybe fish made some levels just too easy.

• Ellie_Hood
    Ellie_Hood Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Here we are, quarantined with nothing to do, and that’s when you decide to make the game less easy and less fun. I know you need to make money, but why don’t you do what other games do, charge something like $4 or $5 for ad free games. Or even charge a smaller amount monthly. But I’m not going to submit to your money grubbing. I want my ways of getting more boosters back or I’ll find something else in which to zone out while all outside activities are concealed.

• alexsimpson
    alexsimpson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I want more lives. LoL

• jkwp
    jkwp Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

After a week and a half and using everything I had, and winning 15 extra moves by spinning the wheel I managed to beat level 6363.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?