Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3

It is just crazy that in a time when there is so much despair and anxiety a company in a unique position to provide some joy and relief to millions of people would act like this. Put back the boosters for past levels already! It should never have been changed.

Also, why bother looking for feedback when they don't respond to it?

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4

You’re right, it’s unbelievable! With so many other completely free-to-play games out there one would think they’d make a few concessions in order to keep players watching ads on this game rather than those of competitors. Instead it seems like they’re driving players away and towards other developers’ games...

I’ve noticed that too - they ask for what players like and/or want then do nothing to appease the players that respond. If anything they seem to take away things that are popular and add things that completely useless.

• mojo76
    mojo76 Posts: 1 Newbie

No sugar drops anymore? Yet others still have them? I'm out... A shame, i played for so long and am in the 4600s. But inherently changing the game for some but not all? Later....

• bui
    bui Posts: 3 Newbie
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

quote:

Also, why bother looking for feedback when they don't respond to it?

If the feedback contained a few particularly magic words, they'd most definitely respond to that (straight away).

And diversionary tactics (like this), gotta luv 'em...

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Yeah, you speak the truth. Sadly, as the end of the day the King doesn't care. Thenavigation bar just puzzles me. Why do anything to it if it's not going to do one good thing; a thing that has been petitioned for and that will not even be a now-forbidden means to circumvent their goal of forcing players to buy buy buy. I appreciate the fact that it takes time to create, but how hard would it have really been to add the ability to tell it what level you want to get to without spending time-you'll-never-get-back scrolling to move the map. It's no real surprise anymore, to find that the "idea" section is perhaps the biggest trick being played on everyone trying to effect change. It's false hope, it's only purpose to distract.

Huzzah! It's good to be the King!

• bui
    bui Posts: 3 Newbie

Once you feel sad,smile it will make you happier!

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

Well my family thank you for making this game not much fun anymore, I played for 2 to 3 hrs. Now i play for 30 mins. Was so fun getting rewards now I need to use up my free lives, the levels are so hard to get now.I thought I was good now frustrated might give the game away and just go back levels to send friends lives. Why did you change everything so dramatically. So sad.

• MargsC
    MargsC Posts: 48 Level 2

Agreed. Am missing my sugar drops. 😔

Not nearly as much fun and VERY boring waiting for new levels. I'd always go and play the sugar drops levels that had only 1 star. That way I was still getting something while waiting for levels. Now it's just boring.

Also noticed that, when waiting, I don't get any of the level rewards. Whole thing is a mess now.

• SuzanneLynn
    SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

Yep a real blooming mess

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?