Does level 5323 have a bug?

Options
cvmarquis
cvmarquis Posts: 11 Level 2

Every time this level gets to the end of the moves it sticks on the keys falling and I have to close the app. I have been stuck there although I have "technically" completed the level several times.

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @cvmarquis and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Can you possibly take a screenshot to show what is happening? Also what platform are you playing on (PC or mobile) and the make and model. Also if you know it - what software version are you using. All this information is helpful for the studio to know when there is a glitch in the game.

I just replayed the level on my mini iPad 5 and completed it without any problems.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,136 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

I will pass this along to the game CMs. so it can be reported to the studio. Interesting that you are having the same problem @JEL059 since I play on IOS devices (iPhone X, iPad Pro and mini iPad 5) and didn’t have this problem. I play via FB do you also?

• JEL059
    JEL059 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don’t know where to find my game id either.

Day 3 - This bug is taking far to long to sorted and there is not enough contact or information to the individuals as to when this might be resolved

This game is meant to be fun and relaxing instead it’s so frustrating and I think it’s about time I hang up my candy crush hat if not sorted soon.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

To find your game ID ... open the game and instead of hitting play hit my profile. Then you get a settings page with a KING LOGO at the top. Tap the logo to reveal your ID.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @cvmarquis !

I checked the level and I am not able to find any errors there.

I moved to to the next level manually with my sweet magic fingers. Could you check if you can play that level correctly?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

No worries @cvmarquis !

Let me know if you can play 5324 and continue the game there.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sweet thing!

Don't forget to guess the Boosters here to win Gold Bars.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?