Multiple events randomly disappear

Options
mdstuff9
mdstuff9 Posts: 10 Level 2

I originally posted about losing build a bot Monday. I was told it was most likely a technical issue & would be back so I left it alone. The following day, Tuesday, “Luck Beans” showed up. After taking a turn the timer reset for 24 hours as it’s supposed to. Fast forward to Wednesday and “Lucky Beans” was gone with 11 hours left on the timer, the “Daily Win” has also disappeared while on day 4 or 5 and “Build a Bot” still hasn’t come back.

I only play from iPhone app and the app is up to date. I tried the whole logging out thing with no luck

Out of curiosity I signed in through an old iPhone (app was up to date) and sure enough all 3 things were working just fine. It’s frustrating that those 3 things disappeared on the iphone I use yet are they’re working on my old phone (which isn’t usable).

There’s no rhyme or reason to any of this.

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

You're correct. There is no rhyme or reason. Every device has it's own set of features. Your new device could receive features and events that your old device may never see. One way to look at it is that they each have a set of lives foryou to play with as well as their own set of saved boosters.

These things are pushed out to random groups of players devices. I have three. My level progress is saved and I use each device's features to my advantage because that's just the way it is and I'm glad to have what I do. I also don't run updates automatically, or at all. I like what I have and intend to do whatever I can to keep it. I don't know that it helps with everything and I hold my breath every time I open the game!

• mdstuff9
    mdstuff9 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I had the same mindset as far as not doing automatic updates. The only reason I had done the latest update on my new phone was because I had those three things and they all disappeared. I hoped maybe if I did the update it would bring them back lol wishful thinking!

Even more frustrating today the Dexter challenge came up then disappeared as well. It was the first time I made it to the last leg of the Challange...I got the message that I unlocked the event by collecting 50 candies however after completing the next level the even has disappeared just like the rest.

I fully understand how the events can be random on different devices and profiles but it’s definitely frustrating when when in the matter of a few days all four of these things have somehow disappeared.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

I can only agree completely. I've found that playing a few levels, old or new, will sometimes bring things back. Clearing Cache will also remove junk temp files and refresh the game. I do it often, mostly for sync between device issues, but it never hurts. Frees up space and should be done on all of your apps, honestly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?