🍫 Chocolate Box Server Error/ Box missing or disappeared! More details HERE
⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

My level is too hard!

Comments

• joykayjoykay Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m experiencing that currently-  if you can’t pass the level after a few days - it’s not relaxing and fun anymore.  It’s just frustrating.  The game needs to keep track of the levels that take more than 20 lives to complete and make some adjustments.  
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• JethrinaBodinaJethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    shenita35 said:

I need help it’s been 3 weeks and I’m stuck on level 2603 candy crush saga my brain hurts somebody please help me I’ve watched the YouTube videos and it’s not working at all

Oh my, we can't have your brain hurting! Did you get through the level yet?? I'll go work out and see if i can help you with some tips. Let me know if you still need help. 
    joykay said:
    I’m experiencing that currently-  if you can’t pass the level after a few days - it’s not relaxing and fun anymore.  It’s just frustrating.  The game needs to keep track of the levels that take more than 20 lives to complete and make some adjustments.  
    Hi joykay,
    You don't mention which level you're stuck on. Do you still need help? I can try to give you some tips and ideas if yo you tell me which level to look at for you. It'll help to know if it's the mobile app, or where you are playing if not.
  • FlanjeFlanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    shenita35 said:

I need help it’s been 3 weeks and I’m stuck on level 2603 candy crush saga my brain hurts somebody please help me I’ve watched the YouTube videos and it’s not working at all

Oh my, we can't have your brain hurting! Did you get through the level yet?? I'll go work out and see if i can help you with some tips. Let me know if you still need help. 
    @JethrinaBodina It would've been four weeks now. May have exploded!
    Flanje said:
    shenita35 said:

@JethrinaBodina It would've been four weeks now. May have exploded!
    My head wants to explode on a daily basis! I can empathize lol
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 34,560 Community Hub Moderator
    @JethrinaBodina I love your rainbow picture!  I am uploading my St. Patrck's Day story now and I also have a rainbow but it's in my video.
    Elsa said:
    @JethrinaBodina I love your rainbow picture!  I am uploading my St. Patrck's Day story now and I also have a rainbow but it's in my video.
    Thanks! I caught it when out walking my dawg. It was a nearly complete circle, If not for the obstacles, I would have had even more in the picture. If you look closely at the top left you can see that it's s double rainbow. I can't believe it's almost St Patrick's day! We spring the clocks forward in two weeks!! Yay! 
    Is it in 2 weeks already?  I can't wait!  I am loading up the story now so I will keep this message open so that you can be the first to read the St. Patrick's Day story!
    Ok @JethrinaBodina I am back and here is the link to my new story:  St. Patrick's Day 2020.
  • Gourav01Gourav01 Posts: 73 Level 3

Some levels can be challenging but with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy all levels can be beaten!

Every level is always thoroughly tested to make sure that it offers the right balance of challenge and fun and some levels are deliberately a lot more challenging than others - this is part of the game design and the fun!

If you get stuck on a level, please search for the game name and the level on Youtube to see how other players completed the level. If the level in the Youtube video is different please go to back to the search page and then select "Filters" above and choose "Upload date", to see the most recent videos to get the current version (if available). 

We also keep a very close eye on player feedback relating to the levels, and at times decide to make these super tough levels less difficult in the future. 

You are now in our Community where you will find loads of players who can give you tips and tricks on how to pass some of those trickier levels. Simply go to our Level Help & Tips section Here!

• BiazangBiazang Posts: 15 Level 2
  • spingal425spingal425 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am so frustrated and annoyed with this game. Level 2502 is impossibly difficult. To add to the frustration I run out of lives immediately because it literally takes 30 sec to lose a game. Why aren’t you allowing people unlimited lives right now? I have lots of games on my iPad and I guess it is time to start playing those.

Hi spingal425, it's difficult, but not impossible. I just played it to see if I could help. I didn't use any boosters the first two times but took a color bomb and wrapped/striped candy the third time and got the last jelly on the last move.

Since you can only work from the bottom you have to try to get those keys to get candy moving. Going into it with Fish will help a lot when there are only one or two jellies left to get at the end. I didn't have any, but they came out in the gameplay so that helped. I was able to make a color bomb after the one I took with me was wasted on a useless color. I was able to get a striped candy next to it and that was all it took.

So, a little luck, a lotta patience, and watch the candy fall before you make a move every time cuz you don't get a lot of moves to waste. You have to show it who's da boss and that's YOU.

Unlimited lives are being given in countries across the globe... I'm hoping they spread that kindness globally cuz I could sure use them!

You'll get this level... Walk away and let it wonder where you went, then it'll let you have the win so you keep playing! Trust me, it happens!

• candyjaycandyjay Posts: 9 Level 2

A lot of the time the only way to advance is with boosters and the only way to get those now is to spend money. Can't build the bot and cant win any challenges because you cant pass any levels. Very disappointing, I won't be keeping this game until changes are made!!!!!!