⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Warning, you will use your boosters if you uninstall your game or change devices

Mary_Kay
Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

There have been so many posts here lately about players upset that they lost all boosters after uninstalling to troubleshoot or changing devices.

Boosters are stored on your device and do not transfer when you have a new installation of your game. Even synced games only transfer level and gold bars.

Since so many players seem shocked and distressed by this I thought I'd post this warning.

Happy playing and vote for sugar drops to come back.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes. Always try to update to latest version n see whether help or not instead of uninstall

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

And anytime a player comes up with an idea such as this, it gets the wet blanket treatment rather quickly.

So be careful with your boosters/devices, they're a little bit greedy in the Kingdom to change that...

• Marikita
    Marikita Posts: 3 Newbie

Lo leí demasiado tarde, desinstale por problemas en mi perfil y perdí tooooodo! Hasta lo comprado

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

citar:

Lo leí demasiado tarde, desinstale por problemas en mi perfil y perdí todo! Hasta lo comprado.

This is unfortunate, but we learn from it and move forward.

By the way, you go here for Spanish; but write your messages in English over here (por cierto, vas aquí por español; pero escribe tus mensajes en inglés por aquí)...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

That is correct!

Boosters are saved directly on the device's memory and will go lost when deleting the app.

You can try with saving the game on a backup system, like a SD-card, iCloud, iTunes or any other available system on your device, but since these are not provided by us at King we cannot guarantee it'll work.

If you lose any purchases items, then email Player Support to get them replaced.

• Faith_3
    Faith_3 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, I just accidentally dropped my iPad in the bath, and now it needs to be serviced, however apple are asking me to backup my iPad just in case everything gets wiped in the service; does anyone know if my boosters including lollipops and hands (not just fish and colour bombs etc) would get saved since I am not changing my device? And do you know it it’s the same with other King games as I have quite a few?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator

Hello @Faith_3 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the accident with your iPad!!

Unfortunately, that might not be possible!! Because, the service team might "Factory Reset" your device -- which means each and every App you have installed will be removed. It would work as complete new device when you receive it back, so boosters in all your games are lost 😔

UNLESS, those service men do not perform factory reset but just some inner repairs, your games will not be deleted... which means none of the boosters are lost!!

Can you please post back and let us know how it went? So that, it would help us to inform the players that come in with the same kind of issue in future!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Hope to hear back from you.

Please stay Safe and Warm! 😷

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Faith_3 !

Your levels and Gold Bars are saved on our server when you connect the game to Facebook or a King account.

Boosters are saved on the iPad directly though.

I have an iPhone and have been able to save my Boosters in iCloud when I have changed phones or had to do a factory reset on my iPhone.

So I can recommend to do this as well, but, please be aware that iCloud is provided by Apple and not us at King, so contact them if something goes wrong or if you need more help with how to back up things in iCloud. King cannot guarantee that it will work since iCloud is not provided by King.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

The new support questions have many asking how to get back boosters lost due to troubleshooting or acquiring a new device. Too bad players don't know they will lose boosters before they do these things.

• MaryamYumna
    MaryamYumna Posts: 3 Newbie

Something is wrong with my phone and I think I'll have to reset it because most of the functions in my phone have stopped working.. but I really don't want to reset it because I have a lot of boosters left.. I got more than 100 boosters from some.. 😭 I wish someone could find a solution for this, some method to backup these boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?