๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

I've been getting the free lollipop to play in a level.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,783 Level 5

I just finished the new releases. Most of the levels were quite enjoyable. The last level 6680 started out with me losing the level because of no moves right from the start. That was a little disappointing. I lost boosters and did not even get to have a try at the level.

I like the feature of the + moves. Although it was not included in these most recent levels I like when you have to move the frog a certain number of times to complete the level. I like that little frog!

Collecting boosters is my favorite thing to do, my game in the game. I am missing my old friend the Sugar Track. Dexter and the Chocolate Box are delicious. Dexter is very important because that is a four day event, much fun! @Sukanta_Biswas @Peter_Tornaros I got the free lollipop hammer too, that is nice but it was at a time of no use to me.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited March 2020

Dear community,

Surprise! A few levels have been released today! ๐Ÿฅณย 

To keep the information up-to-date, let's add the information here! Today (March, 20th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...๐Ÿ˜ฎย ย ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):ย 6605 Levels,ย 441 episodes
    • Win10:ย 6695 Levels, 447 episodes.

Reminder: Last week, the new Bubblegum Pop has arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information ->ย HERE

Happy smashing everyone!

ย โš ๏ธโš ๏ธย Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devicesย (Android, iOS and Amazon),ย our Levels designers want to hear from all of you!ย Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the mostย difficult level to understand?
    • What was the mostย difficult level to strategise with?ย 
    • What level did youย enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

As a android user I was glad to see more levels added so I could continue to play new levels there. I would like this to continue and I hear members saying the same in the community.

As a Windows 10 user I still enjoy the larger screen and added levels. No real problems with the levels. I have enjoyed playing.

Stay well and keep safe, Glenn

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3

It was a nice surprise to see 15 extra levels today even we are not Wednesday. That was a nice touch from king to help us forget that nasty virus. For the first time since maybe more than a year I even bought some boosters because the deal was good and as a manner of appreciation to King for giving us this present.

The most difficult level was 6603, because the fruit gets stuck by a brick that is almost impossible to reach. I had to use the frog to replace the top black blocker so I could reach the brick from above.

All the levels are fun to play.

• CerbeRus777
    CerbeRus777 Posts: 631 Level 4

levels are completed on android

• Raisa_Hakim
    Raisa_Hakim Posts: 49 Level 2

Haven't purchased a thing but I have completed every level.............. Think I am the greatest player.ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?