How many versions of CCS?

Options
Sickfrog
Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2

I wonder how many different versions there are of Candy Crush Soda Saga? I mean we know there are a lot of different versions depending of if you play on IOS, Android, W10, but how many different versions are there on IOS, how many different versions on Android, how many different versions on W10 and so on... From what I have found out there are possibly a lot of different versions out there. And we are guinea pigs for Activison in that we are put in different "test" groups. I will not pay to be a guinea pig. We should be paid to be guinea pigs 😉

Comments

• Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Oops I meant Candy Crush Saga...

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Guinea pigs, "Test Groups", yes, we are.

It just takes a lifetime of "testing". In reality they only want a certain number of players to have them at any given time. Or NEVER.

DON'T pay to play. It's unnecessary.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The platforms are iOS (Apple devices), Android, Amazon Kindle, Windows Phone/ Windows app, Facebook, King.com.

The amount of levels can vary between the platforms since they are getting updated on different dates.

Regarding the extra features and live events, usually the all mobile devices have more extra games since the great majority of players play on their phones or tablets.

Some events and challenges are not always available for all players no matter what device they play on. All new features do get tested for a group of players before it's introduced for all, or removed completely. Technical issues may also prevent you from seeing a specific feature.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?