Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• KatieAnneBethel
    KatieAnneBethel Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So I am in the final episode of the game AGAIN. That said they added new levels to "reduce stress" during this difficult time but in just the last few weeks I have lost almost every basic feature of the game and forget about special events. It doesn't matter how many NEW levels i beat in a row I have no build a bot, spaceship or whichever current booster building feature they're using. They also removed my daily treat calendar and any "space race", "sugar trail", everything. My game is now down to a wheel to spin every 24 hours. Am I the only one? I swear I won't get anything back unless I've spend $...in all the thousands of levels I've played this is sooo messed up!!! During a pandemic you're gonna force your players to spend money?

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Well, then thanks for nothing King! We appreciate you continuing the War on Players during a global epidemic.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

If players want to swipe, match and relax but the higher levels are too difficult, play the lower levels. Shoot for mastering lower levels.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

The one thing King gave us to get a few boosters has been removed from the game why. Is this purely a money making scheme as it doesn't make gaming experience any better only worse. did the candy track twice a day to gain boosters and now completely removed with nothing decent to replace it.

Please KING bring it back even if its once every 24hrs

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,767 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please go to this link and there you can post. In the ideas area, an idea is running with over 200 votes. Which concern the sugar drops, you can vote there !!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
  • ycontrol
    ycontrol Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Extremely misleading. My Build-a-Bot has been removed COMPLETELY. It doesn't exist any more. Now you don't get any rewards when you beat a new level. I wouldn't care if you don't get rewards for playing old levels, because I never did that anyway. But this announcement is extremely misleading since the Build-a-Bot has been removed entirely (on both my Windows 10 PC and Android phone app). If they don't bring it back, I will stop playing because the high levels are impossible without it.

I know that on Mondays the bot disappears and you have to play a level for it to reappear. I did that, even beat a new level, and nothing. It's gone entirely. So after over 6000 levels, I will be saying goodbye to Candy Crush. 😡

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Besides the build-a-bot being gone completely, there is a completely different lay out. These must be the “improvements” King is referring to. Nothing new, only losses. I too see my candy crush days coming to an end.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @dooshbaggins !

Some levels can be super hard, I know! I understand that it can be frustrating to be stuck on some levels for a long time, but all levels are possible to complete without any purchases. It seems impossible at times, but in the end you pass them as well.

What level are you on right now?

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I am at a loss as to what King/Activision are playing at.

Everything has gone. No bot on previous levels, no bot on new levels, no candies, no Rami, no Didi. Fantastic Five is pointless because no-one is scoring anything, no new layout which I gather is pointless.

The only thing left is the chocolate box.

There is absolutely no point whatsoever in playing this now ridiculous game and I give up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?