💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Congratulations on reaching the current highest level in the game guys! @Glenn1972 @Eddie_Sparrow @Цербер @Raisa_Hakim

For all other Candy Crushers out there that have already achieved the current highest level in the game:

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted! Out of all the levels released last week (60 levels in total!):

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020

Hi @Pounawea , thanks for asking those questions.

On the first two questions level 6686 comes to mind. It was a little difficult level because it was hard to strategize and get the right moves to obtain the level objective. Also it made me question myself on what booster to use for the game.

I did enjoy several previous where I felt I was making the right moves but only to have a low score.It was only near my last moves that the game started to pop and my score went up like a rocket. My thought was that the game told me that I did indeed play the level correctly. Now that was fun and enjoyable. I am sorry but I do not remember the exact level but I ran into several in a row like that before I reached level 6686.

I appreciate a game like the one I just described and I have to tip my hat to the ones who designed levels like those.

I enjoyed answering these questions

• cvaseff
    cvaseff Posts: 5 Level 2

Last level posted to my game was 6546. I've been waiting well over a week for new ones. What gives?

• Glenn1972

Hi @cvaseff , on our phones we can not go to higher levels that 6546 today sometime tomorrow about 45 new levels should be released. An announcement is usually made by our CM or you will see them become active in your game

I also use a Windows 10 device which allows players to receive higher levels than we get on our phones.

If things go as they have in to past look for them Wed.😊

Stay well and keep safe 💜

• Rwells8041
    Rwells8041 Posts: 261 Level 3

I miss the Booster Bots part of the game. It was very interesting trying to keep my boosters up at Max.

• Glenn1972

Hello @Rwells8041 , I don't think you need to worry. The build a bot feature will be back in your game very soon. Just give it a little time.

I have read that we will have to play new levels to build up the "build a bot" feature.

Stay well and keep safe 💜

• Pounawea

Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳  Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (March, 25th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6650 Levels, 444 episodes
    • Win10: 6740 Levels, 450 episodes.

Reminder: 2 weeks ago, the new Bubblegum Pop arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information -> HERE

Happy smashing everyone!

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Hi @Pounawea ❤️

I finished the 450th episode on the Windows 10 app platform. In 447th episode some levels have been pretty hard I hope there will be some changes. I'm not doing any level mention at the moment, but would expect others feedback. I obviously do not like sugar coat, winter is over and spring already comes, then the candy can leave the coat?😁

• Pounawea

Oh wow! Congrats on reaching the current highest level in the game @Sukanta_Biswas ! 🥳

How was your overall experience with those 3 new episodes? Did you enjoy them as you have been enjoying the latest releases?

I really hope so!

Have a delicious day and see you around.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?